Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

ROTFLMFAO

Old
Default
ROTFLMFAO - Wed Oct 16, 2002, 10:40 PM
(#1)
Deleted user
2-2



lol


sorry been laughing so much i even lost 30$ cash but i dont care


2-2

2-2
2-2


oh yeah you were at home

sorry i am in stiches


lol
roflmfao

wohooooooo go on the bus drivers
 
Old
Default
Wed Oct 16, 2002, 11:11 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
 
Old
Default
Thu Oct 17, 2002, 04:32 AM
(#3)
Deleted user
Would you care for a wager on who gets further in the campaign Iron?
 
Old
Default
Thu Oct 17, 2002, 10:19 AM
(#4)
Deleted user
Could have been worse it might have been the Faroe Isles.
 
Old
Default
Thu Oct 17, 2002, 10:43 AM
(#5)
Deleted user
true, but we weren't playing at home for that one :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
 
Old
Default
Thu Oct 17, 2002, 11:48 AM
(#6)
Deleted user
Hmm 2-2.....not good, but there is a positive.........isn't there?

:lol: Laughing at England-helps stop the Scots from crying about Scotland :lol:

So, where are all the best players in Scotland? Oh, sorry they're still there, playing for....well anyone, (except Celtic and Rangers) :lol:

I'm also led to believe Celtic and Rangers will soon be invited to play in the English FA League.

Now doesn't that surprise you?

How on earth will they qualify for the Doc Martens league, (given their recent record) when they'e going to have to leave their "bonny banks and braes" and venture out into the minefield European football on a weekly basis. :lol:

Have a good one,


Shoeless Joe


ps: Boy, are you setting yourself up for Scotland's next match.....!! :lol:
 
Old
Default
Thu Oct 17, 2002, 01:31 PM
(#7)
Deleted user
after the flack i took personally from PSO members after scotlands result against the faroes which i took in good humour.

i am dispointed that certain members dont take back what they give


its this attitude that makes the rest of the UK support who ever is playing england.


PS WTG Wales 2-1 over italy is by far the best result by any british team this week even beats scotlands WINS over iceland and canada.
 
Old
Default
Thu Oct 17, 2002, 07:03 PM
(#8)
Deleted user
joe wrote
Quote:
Laughing at England-helps stop the Scots from crying about Scotland
beleive me, we need the respite : but if the faroes had knocked in that last minute chance last night, boy, would germany have been getting it tight :twisted:



joe wrote
Quote:
How on earth will they qualify for the Doc Martens league, (given their recent record) when they'e going to have to leave their "bonny banks and braes" and venture out into the minefield European football on a weekly basis.
lets see what happens between celtic and blackburn :wink:



joe then wrote
Quote:
ps: Boy, are you setting yourself up for Scotland's next match.....!!
i'm kinda hoping you'll have forgotten this thread by then 8O


link
 
Old
Default
2-2??? - Thu Oct 17, 2002, 07:30 PM
(#9)
Deleted user
What, Eldon was playing?
 
Old
Default
Fri Oct 18, 2002, 12:17 AM
(#10)
Deleted user
I (being an Impartial American) have a great suggestion...why don't the English, Welsh and Scottish Join into 1 Team to play Football and Rugby Internationaly? They would then be highly competitive World wide... especially in Rugby...aren't You all getting tired of Springboks The Roos and The Allblacks winning all the time?

Sincerely

A Concered Sportsman
 
Old
Default
Fri Oct 18, 2002, 03:08 AM
(#11)
Deleted user
:lol: Happy to put this to bed and no offence was intended on my part to any Scots or Scotland fans - just the usual "good humoured" banter :lol:

Shoeless Joe
 
Old
Default
Fri Oct 18, 2002, 05:22 AM
(#12)
Deleted user
Tony D

That might be ok for rugby (poor mans American Football) but I hope we never see a British Football team. Apart from the fact that I am English and have no desire to associate with any Scots or Welsh, the simple fact is that of the top 100 British footballers - 99 are English. Is it really worth throwing away England's history just so we can have Ryan Giggs on the left for the last 3 or 4 years of his career? No.

Keep St.George in my heart, Keep me English.

The Rake
 
Old
Default
Fri Oct 18, 2002, 11:57 AM
(#13)
Deleted user
yeah great idea tony so instead of having 8 teams in the rugby world (ok 2 or 3 world class teams) we would have 5 teams

and for those not in the know (rake i am ashamed of you)
american football is rugby for wimps (whats with the pads and helmets)

as for a united kingdom footy team no way no how no chance

scotland might be playing portugal next month and we might be on the worng end of a 5-1 hammering but we will have a party unlike our "cousins" south of the border where 90% will enjoy a football and 10% will enjoy a fight.

99 of the top 100 player in britain english?

i can think of 3 or 4 non english players that would walk into a britaish team and seeing as england is 90% of the population in the uk i think thats not bad

remember it was WALES that BEAT ITALY 2-1 this week.
ok Scotland has only 1 WORLD class player at the moment and he is always injured and would have to compete with steven gerard and nicky butt for a place in a british team but between the 3 of them there might be a chance one of them is fit.




ps please can celtic and rangers play in the enlgish league atleast scotish football could flurish without them dragging us down


pps i am a dons fans the last scottish team to win a euro final so slag off the old firm as much as you want i know i do.

ppps the fact very little scots play fro the old firm is a bit little the premiership in england where only a few ENGLISH players play for each team and if i remember correctly not many ENGLISH players in the arsenal or chelsea teams for last few seasons
 
Old
Default
Fri Oct 18, 2002, 03:20 PM
(#14)
Deleted user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D
I (being an Impartial American) have a great suggestion...why don't the English, Welsh and Scottish Join into 1 Team to play Football and Rugby Internationaly? They would then be highly competitive World wide... especially in Rugby...aren't You all getting tired of Springboks The Roos and The Allblacks winning all the time?

Sincerely

A Concered Sportsman
The Scots and Welsh have too big a chip on their shoulders to allow it.
 
Old
Default
Fri Oct 18, 2002, 03:40 PM
(#15)
Deleted user
Quote:
scotland might be playing portugal next month and we might be on the worng end of a 5-1 hammering but we will have a party unlike our "cousins" south of the border where 90% will enjoy a football and 10% will enjoy a fight.
Unlike the scots when they come down to England? Scottish fans remind me of city fans. Need a way to feel important.

Quote:
ps please can celtic and rangers play in the enlgish league atleast scotish football could flurish without them dragging us down
We have no need for them thanks. If we are going to start inviting foreign teams into the English league, I would prefer the likes of Barcelona or AC Milan thank you.

Quote:
ppps the fact very little scots play fro the old firm is a bit little the premiership in england where only a few ENGLISH players play for each team and if i remember correctly not many ENGLISH players in the arsenal or chelsea teams for last few seasons
That's because English players are s**te. Have the big clubs in England ever had a mainly english team? The only one I can think of was The Busby Babes of the 50's. I think Liam Whelan was the only non-englishman in the starting 11 and Bobby Charlton was his substitute!
 

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com