Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Pls see post to Software forum

Old
Pls see post to Software forum - Wed Oct 16, 2002, 11:17 PM
(#1)
Deleted user
Anyone having probs with the Fold button staying on and folding you if you hit anywhere near it???

Randy

PS See my post to software forum

Old
Wed Oct 16, 2002, 11:21 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
all three buttons if you click inside of 2 inches to the right

surprised the hell out of me when s few good hands folded without me doing anything.

sarge

Old
Thu Oct 17, 2002, 11:27 AM
(#3)
Deleted user
Repeat of what I posted in the Poker Software forum:

I believe I see what the problem is. The future action Fold checkbox is being considered internally as much larger than it actually is. You can see the extent of it by moving your mouse a ways to the right of the Fold checkbox and seeing when the checkbox button finally switches back from blue to gold. This has been fixed now and will be in v2.14 when it is released (early next week most likely).

Old
Thu Oct 17, 2002, 12:08 PM
(#4)
Deleted user
Please forgive my ignorance, what's v2.14 and how will it help?

Although I quite like the new graphics, I'm mystified by the fact that when I have cards, I can't see my cash. Not a problem except when one is sailing close to the wind (and I often am).

Will v2.14 cure that?

Thanks,

Shoeless Joe

ps: How does one access v2.14

Old
Thu Oct 17, 2002, 12:32 PM
(#5)
Deleted user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoeless Joe
Please forgive my ignorance, what's v2.14 and how will it help?
It's the new client version we're currently working on internally, with bug fixes (like the one mentioned on this topic) and a few graphical adjustments. It will be released early next week I believe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoeless Joe
Although I quite like the new graphics, I'm mystified by the fact that when I have cards, I can't see my cash. Not a problem except when one is sailing close to the wind (and I often am).
Sounds like you managed to upgrade to 2.13 during the three hours it was up with that behavior... That was changed shortly afterward so that your nameplate is visible at all times. You can fix this now by downloading the full installer from here:

http://www.pokerpages.com/poker-software/PPSsetup.exe

After installing from there, you should see Poker Version "2.13b" if you click on the About button in the Lounge.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com