Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

PSO Detail- yet another update

Old
PSO Detail- yet another update - Thu Oct 17, 2002, 02:10 PM
(#1)
Deleted user
The software is finally done importing everyone - took a lot longer than I thought it would - a few bugs I had to work out.

But, the entire active student body with more than 25 results is now in the PSO Detail.

I'm currently optimizing the software as it's unacceptable right now - taking upwards of 7-8 hours to update. I'm hoping to cut that down to 4 hours so I can run the update at least twice a day.

Let me know if the page loads are unbearable - I tested it and it does take a few seconds for the main page to load... but other than that the reports all seem to be fairly quick.

Old
Thu Oct 17, 2002, 02:47 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
Worked great for me... The initial download took about
6 seconds (RoadRunner Cable Modem) and all the
other stats were about 1 second.
Amazing work!! You definitely should get a life
membership for this work... Even if you decide to
take a break, you should be able to use the VIP
entrance anytime you feel like coming in!!! ...aloha

Old
Thu Oct 17, 2002, 02:49 PM
(#3)
Deleted user
took 45 seconds to load front page with my 64k connection
and its unreal and best learning tool yet in the school

who would of thought that a player could win 6 tournys only finish in the money 7 time but have 11 heads up chances.

also best money winning player in school is jcemmons
and in sats holdem101 2 players not much was mentioned about when the lists of who the best player in school is.

Old
Thu Oct 17, 2002, 05:09 PM
(#4)
Deleted user
Ah I beg to differ........

In the first 5 weeks of HOTLIST....JCEMMONS won 4 of them, and in all 12 weeks, he never left the top 5, and I raved about him, he would without doubt be one of my big ten this time round come December 21st.

CLAY

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com