Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Next step for the community

Old
Next step for the community - Sat Oct 19, 2002, 04:47 AM
(#1)
Deleted user
Getting the forum was definitely an advance for the community. Lately, I have thought that it's time for the next step:

We need a possibility to chat with those online in the shool. It would give a good means of rounding up players for a particular event and sharing viewpoints. Ideally, the chat room should just be part of the lounge, but in case that requires a lot work, it could just be part of site for a start. Perhaps some Open Source sofware could be found, which "relatively" easy could be added to the site?

I really think it would make a difference that you could chat with everybody regardless of which table they might be playing at. One could also hope that some matters might be settled there between the parties involved rather than by these "getting at each others throat" posts in the forum - not that I mind a bit of commotion and slander, it beats Ricki Lake any day.

There could be a special "showdown" lounge, not to mention a "bragging" lounge!

Seriously, I think it would be a great addition to PSO.

Regards,

Orion

Old
Sat Oct 19, 2002, 01:21 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
This has been mentioned before: I agree.

Glad you brought it back up.

Randy

Old
Sat Oct 19, 2002, 04:41 PM
(#3)
Deleted user
in the mean time if you and friends want to talk just the www on my signature

Old
Sun Oct 20, 2002, 01:16 PM
(#4)
Deleted user
Ironside, are you referring to a website. If so, what is the exact address?

Regards,

Orion

Old
Sun Oct 20, 2002, 01:33 PM
(#5)
Deleted user
see where is says profile,pm and www at the bottom of my post

click on the www and it will take you right there

room is proberly empty but its there 24/7 if anyone wants to meet friends there for a chat

Old
Sun Oct 20, 2002, 05:35 PM
(#6)
Deleted user
If any of the members would like to recommend a chat program then we would be happy to look into this new service for the school.

Tina

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com