Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

PSO CONVENTION POLL

Old
PSO CONVENTION POLL - Tue Sep 03, 2002, 12:34 PM
(#1)
Deleted user
I have a dilemma, and need to have the input of the members to help make the decision.

I am speaking to The Goldstrike as the place to host the first ever
PokerSchoolOnline Convention during the World Poker Open in January 2003. We are planning to have one day of seminars/lunch/question and answer sessions and a tournament on the other day.

There are 2 weekends that seem to be popular for different reasons.
It has been mentioned that we should NOT host the convention on a Saturday or Sunday.

First option - Thursday 9th January - Friday 10th January
This would be the starting week of the WPO and the numbers are usually big for these events, these have the lowest buy-ins of the whole tournament schedule. If members choose to stay for the whole weekend there is a No Limit Hold'em event on the Sunday.
I do know that some of the members have posted that they are already planning on going for this weekend.

2nd Option - Thursday 23rd January - Friday 24th January.
This would be great timing as the Ladies $200 event is on the Sunday, and we all know that there are some really good Lady poker players in the school, and we would love to see one of them win this event. Also on the Friday there is the $2000 No Limit Hold'em event. Being so near to the end of the Tournament schedule, all the big names in Poker will definately be there and i am sure would love to participate with the convention. Why not make a whole week of it, and stay to watch the exciting conclusion, of what may be your first live $10,000 buy in event, with cameras, action and plenty of money on the table.

Your help in this matter is greatly appreciated, and we look forward to seeing all of our members in Tunica.

Take Care
Tina

Old
Dates for PSO Convention? - Tue Sep 10, 2002, 08:29 AM
(#2)
Deleted user
Tina,
Are the dates set for the PSO Convention in Tunica? I think it is a wonderful idea and look forward to it!! I would like to make my reservations in Tunica as soon as possible, so please let us know quickly what the majority has decided.

Thank you
Mark V. (Penguin8)

Old
Sat Sep 14, 2002, 05:36 PM
(#3)
Deleted user
Hello,

Do we have any news about this? I have the same questions as Penguin.

Thanks

Mike (maxxel)

Old
Mon Sep 16, 2002, 08:04 AM
(#4)
Deleted user
I am so sorry for the delay in responding to your questions.
I have been playing phone tag with The Goldstrike for the past 2 weeks, this 7 hour time difference is making it impossible for me to touch base with the relevant person at The Goldstrike to finalize the dates.
However all is not doomed - Mark who is now in the USA is going to contact The Goldstrike and get it finalised this week.

Hopefully I will be making an announcement by Friday, and then you can all rush out and book your flights, rooms etc.

I would like also to get an idea of exactly how many members will be attending, so once the dates have been confirmed and you have booked everything, perhaps you could send me a confirmation email Tina@pokerpages.com Stating how many of you will be attending and partners.

Thank you and we look forward to seeing as many of you as possible in Tunica

Take Care

Tina

Old
Thu Sep 26, 2002, 09:48 PM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com