Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Top of the World Ma

Old
Top of the World Ma - Sun Oct 20, 2002, 06:56 PM
(#1)
Deleted user
:lol: Well folks I haven't felt this great since my very first multi table tourney win------way back when.

:P I cancelled out of gatorhb's Omaha tourney because I was supposed to go to Colorado this weekend to look at some property.

:roll: Was supposed to be there Saturday morning, called said I couldn't make it because of a time conflict. My little boy said I really needed to play in the round 2 event.

:wink: Busted out 78th, was going to leave when the little boy said no don't go, Colorado would still be there next week. Ok made another call and stayed home to play Sunday's Round 2 Event.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I did it, I finished in 17th place have my seat for the round 3 event------life can be great.

ponygee and her little boy voice :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Old
Sun Oct 20, 2002, 08:06 PM
(#2)
Deleted user

Deleted

Last edited by comb@t; Tue Aug 14, 2007 at 11:19 AM..

Old
WTG... - Mon Oct 21, 2002, 02:29 AM
(#3)
Deleted user

Pony,
YOU SURE IT WASN'T THE LIL' GIRL'S VOICE YOU WERE HEARING TELLING YOU TO STAY & PLAY RD 2? LOL!!!

Just kidding Gail, congrats and well deserved for sure! :!: :!: Best of luck in the next round, I know you will do well...

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO YOU GO GIRL!

SANEIGY :arrow: 'DO YOU EVER WONDER?'

Old
Mon Oct 21, 2002, 09:47 AM
(#4)
Deleted user
If your index finger starts twitching, and you start spouting, "REDRUM,,,REDRUM",,,PLEASE warn us, OK, Ponygee?

Good job on your Rd. 2!! See ya in the finals!

Old
Mon Oct 21, 2002, 11:06 AM
(#5)
Deleted user
Hi Goddess,

Glad to have shared the experience with you. All that talk about average chips at the end was pretty meaningless. You only need 1 chip when they get to 20 players and I believe at around $60K you had plenty to last that long.

I decided to post and fold when I had 60K but then my discipline broke down when I was dealt TT. That hand cost half my chips and put me in trouble. Luckily a few hands later I had 169K and was able to coast along and watch you make the top 20 in a very tough tournament.

For those of you who haven't played these qualifying events I can tell you they are really something. The play in Round 1 is horrible. I qualified every week. But it was not until my 8th attempt at Round 2 that I was able to qualify there.

Anyway PG, congrats on a great win.

Old
Mon Oct 21, 2002, 11:08 AM
(#6)
Deleted user
Sorry to call you Goddess. I'm getting all my PG's mixed up.

Not that you aren't a goddess in your own right.

Old
Mon Oct 21, 2002, 12:36 PM
(#7)
Deleted user
8) Thanks for the compliment being thought of as Pokergoddess is ok with me.

:roll: Qualifying for the round 3 event really has me bouncing off the walls. The tourney yesterday was the hardest I've ever been in.

:? Sure wish I could have the kind of decipline in a school tourney that I had yesterday.

Oh well it will happen. Thanks again for the copliment.

ponygee

Old
Wed Oct 23, 2002, 12:23 AM
(#8)
Deleted user
21st!!!!!!!hhhhh cngrats tho

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com