Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Hazyone

Old
Hazyone - Tue Oct 22, 2002, 07:12 AM
(#1)
Deleted user
Hazyone

Someone is --->Focused<--- on the Bronze league.

Sincerely

A concerned Player 8O

Old
Tue Oct 22, 2002, 08:12 AM
(#2)
Deleted user
Yoohooo hazy......I thought I remember you saying something about playing 75 in a row if I made it to number 1 in the Platinum :lol: :lol:

Better get a move on........

Old
Tue Oct 22, 2002, 01:50 PM
(#3)
Deleted user
Geez gator, how do you do it? Have you ever missed out on the top 3?

Old
Tue Oct 22, 2002, 02:27 PM
(#4)
Deleted user
Once in 1982 I think I came in 4th :lol: :lol:

Actually, in the year I have been in poker school, I have learned an enormous amount and I continue to learn something new everyday......It has actually been really hard work even getting to this level. I am constantly amazed by the people who come into the school and are already so good!!

I try to teach myself something new and difficult every year and in 2000, I picked poker...

When I first started at pokerpages and there were 200 people in a tourny, I was SO happy to make it to the first 100. I actually spent a lot of time following tournaments through to completion and would especially watch the final tables....I still do....

I read a lot of what was posted especially by those with precise and insghtful information without ego (thanks BlackAces and Noodles). I listened to those who critisized me and got them to let me know what I was doing wrong...(special thanks to geezer and minpin) and I also listened to the people that encouraged me and believed I could get better (unending thanks to Hukilau)........

Since I tend to bore easily....I love that every time the cards are dealt there are so many things to think about, it is always new and exciting.....even if it is to just fold.....

How do I do it? I love to learn and I love to have fun and at the moment, I can't think of a better place to do it......

Old
Tue Oct 22, 2002, 03:52 PM
(#5)
Deleted user
Tony,

I check the monthly's about three times a week, so I am aware. 92% after 3 is good, but they will basically have to do it two more times, so I'll wait to panic. If I have to go for Silver at the last minute I will.

Gator,

Good job. You've done great. I'm proud of you, and you can rest comfortably knowing this month I will leave Platinum alone. Now will you do me a favor and QUIT playing for the month (Your percent dropped almost 1% in the extra 2 events you played). And I'd still worry about PR if I were you, he likes to sneak in at the last minute.

Hazy

Old
Tue Oct 22, 2002, 04:07 PM
(#6)
Deleted user
Not having you to worry about hazy will make my life easier, but I do thrive on the competition that someone like you gives me.....

I am quitting for the month after I finish PLHE .....

You done great yourself this month my friend, well done!!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com