Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

he was smart

Old
he was smart - Tue Oct 22, 2002, 11:18 AM
(#1)
Deleted user
but I don't recall his name...something like: Confusous. I can't spell very good either. anyway, one thing he said was "man who fails to toot own horn may miss sound of beautifull music".

so forgive me while I toot my own horn

last week may have been my best, as far as ratings go, 78.99. Sorry to say that my cumulative is still under 60 (a bit). If I could just wipe out the records of my first four or five hundred, it would be better. I have done much better for the last four or five hundred.So
far I have played ninehandred and ninety tournaments and sats.

Of course, part of my problem is that I play for the money more than for the ranking. Guess I'm like Donald Trump---show me the cash.
Wonder what his ranking is?

Old
Tue Oct 22, 2002, 01:44 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
TOOT TOOT

Congrats on a fine week Jellow

Old
Tue Oct 22, 2002, 01:53 PM
(#3)
Deleted user
Well, according to te ppt rating, you are certainly a winning player in tournaments regardless of your cumulative rank. Well done.

Old
Tue Oct 22, 2002, 03:55 PM
(#4)
Deleted user
Jellow,

Regardless of your cumulative, I respect your game. Just thought I'd let you know that.

thehazyone who tries not to play ABC (but most I would assume think I do)

Old
Tue Oct 22, 2002, 04:17 PM
(#5)
Deleted user
shoot, i thought this post was about me

Old
Tue Oct 22, 2002, 05:40 PM
(#6)
Deleted user
Quote:
Originally Posted by aha12877
shoot, i thought this post was about me
I just have to say this ....
It goes :
"If it wasn't for bad luck, I wouldn't have no luck at all"

Cheers. That's been driving me mad. :wink: 8O

Old
Tue Oct 22, 2002, 07:54 PM
(#7)
Deleted user
Try it this way:

"If it wasn't for bad luck I "would" have no luck at all.

sarge

Old
Tue Oct 22, 2002, 09:37 PM
(#8)
Deleted user
Ok, boys, if you insist on using the line, at least show a little dignity and say it correctly. Here is a little lesson in "Redneck".

"If it T'werent fer bad luck, Id have no luck atall (one word)....Gloom, despair and agony on me."

second line:

"I searched the werld over and thawght Id found true love...You met another and "pthhhhh", (sound you make while sticking your toungue out) You were gawn....."

Credits to the Early '70s country music show, "Hee Haw".

By the way, I think I qualify for the club.

Bob

Old
Wed Oct 23, 2002, 03:52 AM
(#9)
Deleted user
OK, glenn (you would have to be an english teacher) I changed it. I like sgt's way better though, it sounds right.

No wonder this post wasn't about me.

Old
Wed Oct 23, 2002, 08:06 AM
(#10)
Deleted user
Quote:
Originally Posted by aha12877
OK, glenn (you would have to be an english teacher) I changed it
:lol: nah, a blues fan. I took it as the line from "Born under a bad sign". Cream did a good version of that...

Old
Wed Oct 23, 2002, 02:58 PM
(#11)
Deleted user
12 years ago when i was 12 or 13 the simpson put out an album and one of the songs was homer simpson singing "born under a bad sign" that's were i heard it

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com