Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

REUNION EVENT POLL

Old
REUNION EVENT POLL - Fri Sep 20, 2002, 12:00 PM
(#1)
Deleted user
Which game do you want it to be for the team tourney reunion event in several weeks. It will be a freeroll with $4000 added. Very simple...game with most votes will be game played...no ifs, ands, or buts And, please, only team tourney participants vote...thanks!

Dan

Old
Fri Sep 20, 2002, 01:09 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
PLO! PLO!

Old
Fri Sep 20, 2002, 01:22 PM
(#3)
Deleted user
:P :P :P shut up hazey :P :P :P

Old
Fri Sep 20, 2002, 01:23 PM
(#4)
Deleted user
how about a rotating game, is that possible?

if not PLO sounds good

Old
Fri Sep 20, 2002, 01:42 PM
(#5)
Deleted user
I don't know if it is within PSO's capabilities to do that, Adam. That would be nice though...I'm really interested to see how these results turn out...I have no clue what is going to come out on top...

Dan

Old
Fri Sep 20, 2002, 01:43 PM
(#6)
Since: Jun 2010
PLHE or PLOH

Old
Fri Sep 20, 2002, 02:43 PM
(#7)
Deleted user
PLO for sure.

Chris

Old
SHOE - Fri Sep 20, 2002, 10:35 PM
(#8)
Deleted user
Now, there's an idea that really sounds like it might be fun.

Of course, I suspect that now might not be a good time for PSO management to entertain something like this since they seem to be quite busy.

However, maybe it is something that could be put on the agenda if enough people were interested. I believe all of these games are now available.

Later...

Steve

Old
Sat Sep 21, 2002, 02:24 PM
(#9)
Deleted user
Looks like the omahaholics can't band together NLHE in the lead for now...

Dan

Old
Sun Sep 22, 2002, 03:31 PM
(#10)
Deleted user
NLHE... yawn... falling... asleep...

Old
Sun Sep 22, 2002, 03:57 PM
(#11)
Deleted user
see if you can do a half and half Dan

1 hour of PLO

then the next week take the chip counts from the end of that for the start of a NL event

Not sure they could do it, but would be worth a shot.

No limit hold em is fine with me, but it's just SOOOO available here, that I thought PLO would be fun.

Old
Sun Sep 22, 2002, 05:51 PM
(#12)
Deleted user
8O PL Omaha/8 of course.

ponygee

Old
Sun Sep 22, 2002, 10:19 PM
(#13)
Deleted user
if only the pot limit omaha and pot limit omaha8 addicts could join together...oh well, looks like NLHE is running away with the poll for now...

Dan

Old
Thu Oct 03, 2002, 02:52 AM
(#14)
Deleted user
it looks like the voting has come to a halt; I will email PSO and try to see if we can get this setup within the next two weeks. I'm open to as to what day and time of day this event should take place...I'm thinking a weekend day (Fri-Sat-Sun) and the time doesn't really matter to me. If I can't make it, oh well...no big deal. If there's not a huge outcry, I'd probably just go with a Friday evening event time, say 7pm to 9pm or something. I'm also leaning toward the starting smaller stacks for this event; if we decide to go with big stacks, they will be larger than 10k with long rounds, so pick your poison

Dan

Old
Fri Oct 04, 2002, 03:07 AM
(#15)
Deleted user
Dan,

You've managed everything brilliantly so far and if we don't get this out of the way it's just going to drag on and on. If we have to make/take any more majority decisions on day and time we're likely to have to wait another month. So for me, I'm happy to fall in with whatever you decide, if I can make it then fine, if not then good luck to everyone else.

Shoeless Joe

Old
Sat Oct 05, 2002, 01:56 AM
(#16)
Deleted user
Joe,

Doesn't look like anybody wants to have any input anyhow, so I'll just go ahead and work on getting it set up for next weekend. I'll wait to hear confirmation from PSO before making a post though. Thinking next saturday at 8pm or something, since that is the same time as the Big One II events and a lot of people seem to be able to make those. I dunno...I'll have something posted soon though...

Later...

Old
Sat Oct 05, 2002, 05:22 AM
(#17)
Deleted user
Dan,

Seems the right way to go. Set it up, post the time and then you can enjoy a short break before the next one................rofl.

Take it easy pal and once again, thanks for the ride it was great!!!

Shoeless

"Now and Then There's a Fool Such As I"

Old
Sat Oct 05, 2002, 10:16 AM
(#18)
Deleted user
I'm out, unfortunately. Next weekend is Thanksgiving weekend in Canada.

Chris

Old
Tue Dec 17, 2002, 05:01 PM
(#19)
Deleted user
:lol: Pot limit Omaha 8 or better

ponygee :roll:

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com