Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions /

lsogc?

Old
lsogc? - Wed Oct 23, 2002, 11:25 AM
(#1)
Deleted user
Apologies in advance for this display of ignorance, but I've noticed at least 3 PSO members use the initials lsogc in their signature.

What on earth does it stand for? I tried google, but it only came up with "Ladies Shoot Out Golf Classic" - I have a sneaky suspicion that's not it.

Rgds,

Ian

Old
Wed Oct 23, 2002, 12:00 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
LSOGC = lucky son of a gun club

this is a club that before the introdution of the team events was set up to be a rival to the E2C (elite 200 club) to promote better poker playing

in may/june i was supposed to open up the LSOGC with a new constition (posted in the forum just search for it) but was very busy in my real life and failed when i came back the teams tourny was in full swing so the LSOGC has remained on a back burner.

with members leaving and joining all the time i would be willing to try to relaunch the LSOGC if there is enough intrest in it.

Old
Tue Oct 29, 2002, 09:40 PM
(#3)
Deleted user
Thanks for the info Ironside - long may your luck continue.

Ian

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com