Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Table Chat Police

Old
Table Chat Police - Thu Oct 24, 2002, 04:33 PM
(#1)
Deleted user
Where are the table police when you need them? I witnessed a particularly garish display of lewd behaviour today during the PLHE and quite frankly am dismayed especially considering the two people involved... 8O 8O

Rosita tried to hide this denial in a forum thread about bankrolls...

rosita wrote:
Quote:
Also, I deny anything between pokerwidow1 and me. It's a pack of lies. That's all.
Footsie, stilletto heels and dogs dressed in bikinis were just a few of the topics bandied about.....I believe a roast chicken was also involved.....I also saw rosita type in the chat: gl "soon" pw...hmmm, I wonder what the "gl" stood for.....good love?

8) :twisted: :twisted:

Old
Thu Oct 24, 2002, 05:09 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
Any problems you witness in the chat room you can report them to me, Tina@pokerpages.com along with the user names involved and the hand numbers

Regards

Tina

Old
Thu Oct 24, 2002, 06:02 PM
(#3)
Deleted user
heh... guess we need a new emoticon to represent
"tongue in cheek"

Old
Thu Oct 24, 2002, 06:53 PM
(#4)
Deleted user
Also, "ijwml" as a new net-abbreviation.

Yours damply,

ro

Old
Thu Oct 24, 2002, 07:30 PM
(#5)
Deleted user
rosita wrote:
Quote:
Also, "ijwml" as a new net-abbreviation.
You forgot the "p" ijwmpl"

I Just Want More Pokerwidow Love

Old
Thu Oct 24, 2002, 11:54 PM
(#6)
Deleted user
DANG IT.. I miss ALL the good chats. That sounds more tantalizing than the "discussion" re: someone who had hips that were TOO SMALL for a modeling job some time back.

By the way, are you sure it was a chicken and not some other breed of feathered friend?

Old
Fri Oct 25, 2002, 05:22 AM
(#7)
Deleted user
tina wrote:
Quote:
Any problems you witness in the chat room you can report them to me, Tina@pokerpages.com along with the user names involved and the hand numbers
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sorry tina, but how could you take gatorhb serious??

Old
Fri Oct 25, 2002, 06:05 AM
(#8)
Deleted user
Sorry,
I am currently working very long hours so i guess my automatic pilot took the wrong course.

When ever i see the words abuse or bad language my fingers just do the typing and on this occassion my brain did not kick in to register what had been written.

Oh i do feel silly, but isn't it nice to know even i am human and make mistakes

Regards

Tina

Old
Fri Oct 25, 2002, 08:07 AM
(#9)
Deleted user
Dang Rosita.....I guess our secret is out ops: Leave it to Gator, she can't play right now to protect her league rank, so she has to play busy body and read the chat at the tables :twisted: Everybody else was busy concentrating. 8)

She has even started cracking our code: 8O

Quote:
I also saw rosita type in the chat: gl "soon" pw...hmmm, I wonder what the "gl" stood for.....good love?
It seems like even the software has caught on to us and hasn't sat us together so we can play footsie : I am having footsie withdrawl now :?

Well, I guess since gator has let the cat out of the bag :twisted: when we see each other we won't have to just play footsie under the table Now we can throw kisses across the table too :wink:

Old
Fri Oct 25, 2002, 06:15 PM
(#10)
Deleted user
Can just anyone sign up for pokerwidow love? This air guitar playing, self proclaimed fun guy sure would like to sign up for some :lol:

Bill

Old
Fri Oct 25, 2002, 06:48 PM
(#11)
Deleted user
I've said enough 8O 8O
More than enough, maybe ? 8O

Are you man enough Bill ? Sure hope so 8O

Later, pw :wink: Footsie at 5,000 miles <sigh>

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com