Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

I know I'm playing too much...

Old
I know I'm playing too much... - Fri Oct 25, 2002, 03:44 PM
(#1)
Deleted user
...when I'm outside Pac Bell Park last night before game 5, waiting by the statue of Willie Mays to meet my brother-in-law with the tickets (god bless him!) when I look over and immediately recognize Phil Hellmuth (he's a tall one and stands out above the crowd)...just to be sure it's him I scream out "Black Nines" and sure enough he turns and looks at me with his Ultimate Bet jacket on...I just waved. He had a typically sour look on his face...

Old
Fri Oct 25, 2002, 03:53 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
Did he tell you he was the best poker player in the world and you should be very very afraid of him?

Old
Speaking of Playing Too much . - Fri Oct 25, 2002, 04:48 PM
(#3)
Deleted user
... didn't notice a trip report on Las Vegas last weekend.

Did you earn any braggin' rights?

Or just have a good time!!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com