Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

tourney strategy

Old
tourney strategy - Sat Oct 26, 2002, 01:47 AM
(#1)
Deleted user
hold em
go to river with any pair, because most of the time people miss what they are betting...you'll be surprised how many times you catch bluffers and all that stuff about postion and chip stacks, bah! they're lying to you...

omaha
chase any low draw...most of the time people will not have a low and if they do, they usually get counterfitted by the river. dont let people get the whole pot with just a full house, you're 87 low will be good, i'd say, about 92% of the time.

stud
dont memorize any of the discarded cards, that'll just clog up your mind. only focus on what you're holding, dont even look around the felt...who cares what they have as long as you have a pair or two...

the jam has been spread....

Old
Sat Oct 26, 2002, 01:50 AM
(#2)
Deleted user
I'm getting the impression Dan that you're a little tired of the PSO play of late.

Old
Sat Oct 26, 2002, 02:05 AM
(#3)
Deleted user
envious. ESP, ESP, ESP. no more to learn...finally, i have realized that loose-passive is the way to go...the jam has been spread...

Old
Sat Oct 26, 2002, 12:52 PM
(#4)
Deleted user
Time for a 12 step program, Danny?

Old
Sun Oct 27, 2002, 02:48 PM
(#5)
Deleted user
2,000,000 step program is more like it. T:c:9:c: is worth calling a pot sized raise...the jam has been spread...

Old
Sun Oct 27, 2002, 05:38 PM
(#6)
Deleted user
out of curiousity, what kind of jam has been spread, and where, i am getting hungry and i have a loaf of bread!!!!!!!!

jmuzzey

Old
Sun Oct 27, 2002, 07:21 PM
(#7)
Deleted user
i have lost my mind, jay...i dont even know what jam it is...all i know is that the jam has been spread :wink:

Old
Sun Oct 27, 2002, 08:48 PM
(#8)
Deleted user
If you want to see some brutal jam, go read your PM. Aliens have landed!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com