Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

My four aces are no good

Old
My four aces are no good - Sun Oct 27, 2002, 02:36 AM
(#1)
Deleted user
Hi:

I'm new to the school but already I have a great story.

Satellite no-limit hold 'em

I hold AhAs

Flop comes with 10c Ad Qc

(I call a small bet)

Street is Ac

(I call a small bet)

River is nothing

I go all in and get called.

He (she) turns over Kc Jc for a royal straight flush!

Oh well!

Old
Sun Oct 27, 2002, 08:59 AM
(#2)
Deleted user
Now you have a great memory for the rest of your life. This will only happen to a select few people in the entire history of the world.

Rejoice!

Old
Mon Oct 28, 2002, 06:47 PM
(#3)
Deleted user
I call that good luck that you got this bad beat over with in only a sat., and not for some big bucks.
Now you can relax since it won't happen to you again, right :?:

Old
Mon Oct 28, 2002, 07:26 PM
(#4)
Deleted user
Was this in an online game or a brick and mortar game.

Heck, if that had happened at Lucky Chances in Colma in a cash game, you would be walking out of there with $59K, your share of a $118,000 bad beat jackpot. DocH must play in cardrooms without jackpots, otherwise that's EXACTLY the place you want this to happen (also to have some witnesses to this incredible event!).

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com