Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

PSO - WHOS COMING

Old
PSO - WHOS COMING - Fri Nov 01, 2002, 06:40 AM
(#1)
Deleted user
Below is the list of members that have completed the registration form and will be attending the Convention.

User Name
Thar_Marge
Zipman
Bruno
Penguin8
PonyGee
Maxxel
WildBill41
Maxer
24Karet
Indy_Bob
Ric
Ronit F
Movingabout
Shoeless Joe
PokerGoddess
Win4win
Freddieboy
Greagar
New Jane
Jmuzzey
HAMMER1
Double Eagle
Browniwp
Rags007
Sailor Moe
Zadvocate
MuzzeyJ
Wstwst
TheMoron
Zardox
Abskalut
Ranger Rick
Bluegill
PocketRocket

Lets see if we can max out at the 100 members in the tournament, expecially now it has been reduced to $100 buy -in

Take Care
Tina

Old
Fri Nov 01, 2002, 10:11 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
just trying to bring this back up to the top of the list. Thought there would be MANY others on this list by now!

Bob

Old
Sun Nov 03, 2002, 01:55 PM
(#3)
Deleted user
Keycon
DocH
TrumpinJoe
Spades
Tree Hugger
Big Bo
Oil Doe
Guppy
Dadsan
Azhardballz
Rggator
DBPbear
Mick16
Chino

Some more members who are going to attend, so to date we are up to 48 Members and 14 Guests.

As i have posted on another thread the guests are allowed to attend the Seminar and Breakfast for a cost of $25.
Regarding the Tournament you have to be a school member to play

Take Care
Tina

Old
Tue Nov 05, 2002, 08:59 AM
(#4)
Deleted user
Still trying to bring this back up to the top. Should be more members on this list by now.

Perhaps I need to be removed from the list and many others would sign up! :wink:

Bob

Old
Tue Nov 05, 2002, 07:42 PM
(#5)
Deleted user
The way I see it, if Zipman AND Wildbill ( the objects of fabled desire)
took their name off the list, PSO convention might as well be cancelled

:mrgreen: :chuckle:

Old
Wed Nov 06, 2002, 04:33 AM
(#6)
Deleted user
Razorzz
Biba
Tony D
OKC_Dave
Boomer55
Lonestar
Seadog
Tw41

That takes it to 56 now,

Take Care
Tina

Old
Wed Nov 06, 2002, 08:33 AM
(#7)
Deleted user
WOW ! This is getting better and better...hope we can make it to 100 ! Speaks highly of this communities bonding, not to mention some morbid curiousity.....lol.

8O

'Goddess

Old
Sun Nov 10, 2002, 05:43 AM
(#8)
Deleted user
I really, really, really, really, really, really, really want to go.

Problem is I am going to be starting my job right after thanksgiving as I study for the BAR exam. And I am not sure that the firm I will be working at will give me ANY time off until I pass the BAR.

So right now I am trying to find out if I can make this happen, with my luck I will find out I can go and be the 101st person to sign up and be locked out.

Have to wait and see :?

Old
Ode & tunica - Sun Nov 10, 2002, 01:31 PM
(#9)
Deleted user
Ode,

I think we can cook the books and come up with a research study that shows a strong correlation between playing poker and passing the bar. That way you could present it as an Educational Experience not to be missed. Publication may be a problem but .........

Good luck on your new job, passing the bar, and still managing the trip to Tunica.

24karet

Old
Mon Nov 11, 2002, 07:54 AM
(#10)
Deleted user
Debonair
Red Rabbit
Ricky Hard
Spiegel
HAMMER1
Buschman
Ringboy5
Andrew
ENOCHO
Lafem
Martan
Wallbanger

Latest total 68 members attending.

Old
Wed Nov 13, 2002, 11:47 AM
(#11)
Deleted user
Samz
Gtholdem
Res Ipsa
Shane
Torax
Be lucky
Sport42
Bart M

Now up to 76 members attending

Take Care

Tina

Old
Wed Nov 13, 2002, 11:50 PM
(#12)
Deleted user
WELL WE ARE ALL GOING TO GET TO MEET SAMZ.

I CANT WAIT..

SEE YE ALL IN TUNICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HUGH

Old
Thu Nov 14, 2002, 12:17 AM
(#13)
Deleted user
And I see that CHAPS are pretty much coming down in full force, including the San Diego and Louisiana chapters. I see we could hold a satellite for the tourney in the Muzzey's living room. :lol:

Man, waiting for January is even harder than waiting for Christmas.

Bill

Old
Thu Nov 14, 2002, 11:35 AM
(#14)
Deleted user
Bill,

I will be in Chicago the first week of December. Schedule is not set other than I have a meeting in Gurnee 9am Wednesday. Maybe we should try to set up some kind of CHAPS event? Gotta get Jay's OK first, but wouldnt that be great?

We could, as you say, have our own little sat for Tunica. Wouldnt that be just great?

Heres another idea. We could have our own t-shirts printed for the CHAPS Chapter. As you know, I prefer the Hawaiian style shirt.

I am assuming I am an honorary CHAPS member.....

Awaiting my Honorary CHAPS Membership approval,

Bob

Old
Thu Nov 14, 2002, 12:12 PM
(#15)
Deleted user
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewJane
The way I see it, if Zipman AND Wildbill ( the objects of fabled desire)
took their name off the list, PSO convention might as well be cancelled

:mrgreen: :chuckle:
Bill, she has absolutely no idea what she is in for, does she?????
Bill --->:twisted: Jane ---> 8O Bob--->8)

Honestly Jane, that is one of the nicest things any one has ever said about me! Thanks!

Bob

Old
Fri Nov 15, 2002, 09:49 AM
(#16)
Deleted user
To Zipman-----

As the founder and el presidente of Chaps, you are hereby granted honorary status.

Old
Fri Nov 15, 2002, 10:32 AM
(#17)
Deleted user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Debonair
To Zipman-----

As the founder and el presidente of Chaps, you are hereby granted honorary status.
Its a great day.

I feel like I should make an acceptance speech! Ok, I think I will....

I would like to say, it has been not only a pleasure but also a priviledge to be associated with PSO and more specifically, the CHAPS Chapter. I have never been so openly and warmly received by another group of individuals any where or at any time. Its ironic I receive an honorary status because the Honor is truly, all mine.

I would like to thank all of you who have been involved with my development and who have truly made this place my second home.

To all of the PSO members and staff, a heart felt thanks for tolerating me and my "behaviour".

To the CHAPS Chapter, WOOOOHOOOO, I AM ONE OF YOU!!!!!

Cant wait to see all of you in Tunica!

Bob

Old
Fri Nov 15, 2002, 09:31 PM
(#18)
Deleted user
Bob,

I assume you are ready for the initiation rites. Next time you are in town, we will require you to report to Wrigley Field dressed in ceremonial robes for the induction. Not to expose too much of the secret, but there are sharp sticks, honey, and insects involved.

And Jane, most people truely regret the instances when Bob and I are in the same room. Shoot, once I sober up, I do too. :lol:

Bill

Old
Fri Nov 15, 2002, 10:02 PM
(#19)
Deleted user
I wish I could go, but current plans are to head down for the 1k NLHE event on the 20th, which is also a holiday for me. There is NO way that Mrs. Bingo gonna let me go down there twice in one month.

Good luck to all ! And have fun !

(Oh, and YES, when I win the Big One II Mrs. Bingo WILL let me go down for the week of the 10k event )

Old
Mon Nov 18, 2002, 04:48 AM
(#20)
Deleted user
Oflush
Jahana
o2bclvr
Bobkiche
YMINNV

Up to 81 now with 21 Guests.

Take Care

Tina

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com