Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

BROADCAST 8PM CST TONITE

Old
BROADCAST 8PM CST TONITE - Fri Nov 01, 2002, 10:21 AM
(#1)
Deleted user
fREDDIE BOY THE FISH SHOW TONITE COME SEE RAGS007 AND SPORTSWRITER PLAY FOR THE $500 ENTRY INTO THE WPO AND LISTEN TO BRUNO AND THE GANG DISCUSS A WIDE RANGE OF TOPICS

ITS ALWAYS FUN

WWW.FANCAST.COM

Old
Fri Nov 01, 2002, 01:25 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
Has anyone gotten fancast to work on XP? I have it working on Win 2000 Professional, Windows 98 and others, but can't get it to work on XP? Anytime I hit a button in the fancast window, it says "The control was not correctly initialized". Very annoying.

Thanks,

Gojacketz

Old
Fri Nov 01, 2002, 02:12 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
It works on my box with XP Home edition.

Old
Fri Nov 01, 2002, 02:21 PM
(#4)
Deleted user
i use xp home and it works on mine, I wish everyone could listen without problems, I get lotsa questions and im not to literate on this computer stuff i just plug it in and hope it works.

Old
Fancast - Fri Nov 01, 2002, 02:25 PM
(#5)
Deleted user
I have XPHome edition too, and it works fine on mine.

What I would suggest is that you contact Fancast through email help support and ask them about it.

Old
Fri Nov 01, 2002, 05:14 PM
(#6)
Deleted user
I have windows 98and I get the same error message. I've loaded and reloaded and can't get anything/ I used to be able to get it just fine - then they switched over to new software and since then - nada.

oil doe

Old
Fri Nov 01, 2002, 05:32 PM
(#7)
Deleted user
do a complete clean up on your temp systems

clears history,cookies,temp internet files, the works then try

Old
Fri Nov 01, 2002, 06:56 PM
(#8)
Deleted user
good luck guys, somebody has gotta get freddie's $$$ one of these times the guava nectar has been spilled....

Old
Sun Nov 03, 2002, 07:51 PM
(#9)
Deleted user
Excellent broadcast freddie...my first ooportunity to hear it.

I bought my new computer just so I could hear your broadcasts .

I was having problems hearing you - kind of fading in and out.

Look forward to next Friday.

BC.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com