Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

new schedule?

Old
new schedule? - Fri Nov 01, 2002, 05:42 PM
(#1)
Deleted user
hello, does anyone know when the new schedule will go into effect? i am just curious, thank you,

jmuzzey lsogc

Old
Sat Nov 02, 2002, 05:23 AM
(#2)
Deleted user
We are still working on it, as you can imagine we have lots of elements to consider.

It is not forgotten and something that will happen

Take Care
Tina

Old
Sat Nov 02, 2002, 08:08 AM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
The left hand column of the login screen now says that stud will count beginning Jan 1. Sounds to me like that is the latest new schedule date since they were previously linked.

Old
Sat Nov 02, 2002, 08:15 AM
(#4)
Deleted user
I changed that myself without being aware that the two were linked. All I knew was that the info was out of date as it was Nov 1st Yesterday. I will look into this and talk to Tina and Kevin about the new schedule and see if we can sync them up. That may make December 1st a possibility but don't expect any changes mid month , that will clearly not work.

Mark

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com