Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

nov. 5th, chicago tourny

Old
nov. 5th, chicago tourny - Fri Nov 01, 2002, 08:38 PM
(#1)
Deleted user
this coming tuesday, i am going to be making another trip to the city to try the no limit tourny again. the buy in is 150.00 and you get 5000 in tourny chips, with blinds starting out at 25/50, going up every 20 minutes. if anyone else is going or is interested in going, please post here, thank you,

jmuzzey lsogc

Old
Fri Nov 01, 2002, 11:20 PM
(#2)
Sailor Moe
(Sailor Moe)
Since: Jun 2010
I wish you the best Jay, I can't make it this week or maybe this month.

This is my busy month for boat & camper storage. I'm still hoping to make it a few more times before Tunica....... need the practice. :roll:

Sailor Moe

Old
Sat Nov 02, 2002, 10:01 AM
(#3)
Deleted user
Want to play in one of these, but I am going to try my luck in Foxwoods this week. Congrats on your last win! Great picture of you on www.rockfordcharitablegames.com!

Looking forward to playing a tourney with you in the near future!

Tim

Old
Sat Nov 02, 2002, 06:54 PM
(#4)
Deleted user
Jay,

Turns out I will be in town. I busted butt and finished a job in Hawaii early , Mostly so I could get home and get moved this weekend. Yes, I am no longer homeless. Anyhow, I am there. PM me with details. And, since Wed. is my birthday (shameless plug there) I assume you will take that into account when we reach the head to head....

Bill

Old
Sun Nov 03, 2002, 05:21 PM
(#5)
Deleted user
WOOOHOOOOOOOOOO

CHAPS NITE OUT C U THERE :lol:

I MIGHT BE LATE HAVE TO WORK BUT I WOULDNT MISS THAT WILD AND CRAZY GUYS BIRTHDAY 8)

DEBBIE :roll:

Old
Sun Nov 03, 2002, 05:57 PM
(#6)
Deleted user
well, at least it sounds like a few of us will be there, the chicago location is much much nicer than the one in rockford. and the turnout is much better, as they seem to fill the field. i sent an email to jim, to make sure we get on the list. just in case traffic is bad and we are running late. gonna be a good time, and hopefully a profitable one too. i am glad you are going to make it stricky!!!!!! bill, give me a call, and i can give you details or whatever.

jmuzzey

Old
Mon Nov 04, 2002, 11:24 PM
(#7)
Sailor Moe
(Sailor Moe)
Since: Jun 2010
Jay, most Rockford sites are bigger & nicer than the one you played at. The Chicago sites do have a bigger turn out, so a bigger pay day. :lol:
I'm thinking the work excuse don't sound like a good one, so I may be there. :wink: I played here in Rockford last saturday & finished 5th. Was hoping to do better with you & wild Bill not playing. :twisted: :twisted:

If I don't make it.....best of luck to all!

Sailor Moe

Old
Tue Nov 05, 2002, 03:03 PM
(#8)
Deleted user
Sorry, can't make this one - family thing tonight. Knock 'em dead, tho!!

Dan
"Windlord"

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com