not good odds $10 to win $1.10
don't think so

Old
Sun Nov 03, 2002, 10:51 AM
(#2)
Deleted user
Quote:
not good odds $10 to win $1.10
Don't be such a wuss! Bet aberdeen even though you'll usually lose such a bet - at least if they catch a miracle on the river you'll have something to remember the rest of your life and if you lose (as you probably will since celtic is like AA!) it's only a tenner: not much if you're a stepper.

Old
Sun Nov 03, 2002, 12:25 PM
(#3)
Deleted user
as an aberdeen fan i told aha to bet celtic
1) celtic are a better team
2) aberdeen have had 90% of there squad suffering from a vommiting virus all week which lead to the match on wednesday gettting called off.
3) celtic were at home

final score celtic 7 aberdden 0

Old
Sun Nov 03, 2002, 03:45 PM
(#4)
Deleted user
damn, i would have won $1.10,

that's better than i am doing on american football today

Old
Sun Nov 03, 2002, 05:15 PM
(#5)
Deleted user
I'm often amazed how often a team from the same division is often offered at 9-1 odds or so, in a 2 horse race.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com