Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Bust order

Old
Bust order - Sun Nov 03, 2002, 08:04 AM
(#1)
Deleted user
I had to leave the round 2 with 9 players left, where do I find the results?

Trumpin Joe?

Old
Sun Nov 03, 2002, 09:45 AM
(#2)
Deleted user
Here you go Clay
http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/pok...d.htm?id=67616

Old
Sun Nov 03, 2002, 09:56 AM
(#3)
Deleted user
thankyou Steve

Old
Sun Nov 03, 2002, 09:59 AM
(#4)
Deleted user
ah unlucky Steve, 3rd is a horrible position to finish.

Cydonia is tearing this school apart

Another first here, and was top of hotlist(and it includes the whole school now) last time I looked,

16 final tables out of last 20 tournies..with 4 wins.

CLAY

Old
Sun Nov 03, 2002, 10:00 AM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010
Round 2 for Saturday, Nov 2

Round 2 for Sunday, Nov 3

I think it is sad the the finish orders for special events, the stud tournaments, sats, etc are not made readily available by PSO.

It appears that when these events are created they are assigned numbers in sequence. If you know the event number you can find the finish order for anything. In the URL for the bust orders replace the numbers after ?id= with the event number. Replace everything after &name= with the description.

So: http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/pok...nts/placed.htm -- is the link to the page displaying the finishes.

?id=67616 -- is the event number assigned to this event

&name=The+Big+One+II+Round+2+-+Saturday,+Nov+3 -- is the descriptor appearing on the page. Some control characters must be represented in hex code preceded by a % sign. Since the plus sign (+) is used as a word separator to embed a + in the text would use %2B.

Old
Sun Nov 03, 2002, 10:12 AM
(#6)
Deleted user
I couldn't have said it better myself Joe

Thankyou

CLAY

Old
Mon Nov 04, 2002, 07:52 AM
(#7)
Deleted user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Knight
Cydonia is tearing this school apart

Another first here, and was top of hotlist(and it includes the whole school now) last time I looked,
Thanks for the kind words Clay. I wouldn't say I was tearing anything apart, but I was pleased with my win the other night. The play at the final table was very tough. I feel like I'm learning SO much from the other players in this community. I'm so glad I decided to join. There are many damn fine players here.

Matt (Cydonia)

Old
Mon Nov 04, 2002, 08:42 AM
(#8)
Deleted user
Beware the two Matts!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com