Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Home Games /

SuperNova

Old
SuperNova - Sun Jan 30, 2011, 04:23 PM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2011
I have made a casual "Home Games" club under the name 'SuperNova'. Anyone is invited to join, however, I am mainly looking for dedicated players who are willing to learn and advance there skills. I will be regularly arranging a variety of tournaments, ranging from high to low buy-ins. On top if this, a variety of tables will be available as default for all members to improve and practise their skills/knowledge, and also to communicate between one and other, allowing members to share knowledge.

Club ID: 204949
Club Invitation: pokerstars

Luke

Last edited by Dr Defqon; Thu Feb 03, 2011 at 12:15 PM..

Old
Mon Jan 31, 2011, 02:31 PM
(#2)
Bump.

Old
Wed Feb 02, 2011, 07:32 PM
(#3)
SuperNova is hosting a Hold'em NL ($1 + $0.10) tournament on the 10th of February, 17:00 ET. Anyone is welcome to join the club and participate in this tournament.

Luke

Last edited by Dr Defqon; Thu Feb 03, 2011 at 12:16 PM..

Old
Thanks - Wed Feb 02, 2011, 10:30 PM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
Thanks. I just joined. I am enjoying being a part of the Poker School and am looking to advance my skills.

Old
Thu Feb 03, 2011, 12:09 PM
(#5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlesubnpa View Post
Thanks. I just joined. I am enjoying being a part of the Poker School and am looking to advance my skills.
I'm sure you will learn from the other members within the club. You could possibly trigger your learning path by joining the club tables or by joining the Hold'em NL (1000 + 50) tournament, today at 17:00 ET. This would be a great way to get some basic practise in.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com