Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions /

Confused about Quiz

Old
Confused about Quiz - Sun Jan 30, 2011, 07:30 PM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2011
I finished the first quiz on PSO and I got a 94%, but I don't know what I missed, so I don't know where the misinformation is. Is there anyway for me to see what I missed on the quiz and get the right answer?

Old
Good job the the Passing! - Sun Jan 30, 2011, 07:57 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
No there is no way to check PSO does not want the answers floating around. But congrats on passing.

Old
Sun Jan 30, 2011, 09:34 PM
(#3)
Since: Jan 2011
Thank you for the answer. I'm sorry...I'm not really grasping this site. Do I get a ticket for passing the quiz? or can I play other students somehow instead of nonstudents? I'm severely ADD and I won't take meds, so the layout of this site is really hard for me...what am I missing here?

Old
Sun Jan 30, 2011, 10:03 PM
(#4)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by 69Gibson View Post
Thank you for the answer. I'm sorry...I'm not really grasping this site. Do I get a ticket for passing the quiz? or can I play other students somehow instead of nonstudents? I'm severely ADD and I won't take meds, so the layout of this site is really hard for me...what am I missing here?

OH YOU'LL FIT RIGHT IN

Old
Sun Jan 30, 2011, 10:17 PM
(#5)
Since: Dec 2010
Hi...69Gibson...and welcome to PSO...when you say you passed the 1st quiz I assume you mean the "basic" quiz...congrats on 94%...like Mr. Buda sez you don't get to see what you missed...no big deal anyways...you also are not awarded a ticket for passing the "basic" course.

When you take the "core" course and pass that quiz you will be awarded a PSO ticket...it's good for playing the skill league tournaments and doesn't expire...the skill league tournaments are free to play...they're called freerolls...you can find those under the "Tourney" and "Private" tabs in the PokerStars GUI...once you get your ticket all you have to do is click on an upcoming tourney and "register" for it...it'll automatically pop up on your screen when it starts.

There are two different money types at PS...real money and play money...obviously you want to stay away from real money games to start...any game listed as a freeroll is free to play...and some actually award tournament ticket money for other tourneys and some award real money...some only award play money.

Aside from real money ring tables there are also play money ring tables....if you want to play the "play money" tables which is a good place to start...in the GUI you'll see the "HoldEm" tab...."Play Money" tab....then scroll down until you see the 5/10 games...you'll automatically be given 1,000 dollars in play money to start...3 reloads per hour if you bust out.

Take your time and look around...there's a great deal of resources and lots of people willing to help at PSO and throughout these forums.Also check out the Live Training section up top. Dave (TheLangolier) is awesome.

Also...take some time and read the rules...

http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/room/policies/

Hope this helps and if you need more help feel free to ask anybody as I'm sure they'll be glad to help.

GL and see ya around

BULLS

Old
Rigth on !!!! - Sun Jan 30, 2011, 10:50 PM
(#6)
Since: Jun 2010
Rigth on Mr. Bulls, that was way cool. 69gibson Mr bulls is spot on with the rules. You will fit rigth in for sure. PSO is for anybody Even for Mr hemet lol welcome to the PSO!!!!!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com