Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

15037 played this month with one day to go all time new pso high

Old
15037 played this month with one day to go all time new pso high - Sun Jan 30, 2011, 11:49 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
WOW!!! No wonder it takes for ever for a tourney. Thats a lot of folks, which is a good thing. We still got today as well. I was looking back at the monthly totals. We are growing fast rigth. Best set some more plates at the table. Bleep that better get some more tables. Hope the PSO is ready, if not it is going to get ugly around here fast.

Bleep I hope I posted this in the rigth forum, so many of those as well. That two is a good thing. Keep it all in the correct sections. No wonder a lot of the new players are lost. Information over load. We may need a class just on how to get around the site for the new players.

Like for example to your top left you will see the search the forum key. If you do that you will get your answer to your Q and A's about this site. If your answer is not there PM( if you know how) !!!111Dan the new members cordinator. If you do not know how to PM then repeat step one.lol

I read some where that the site is moving slower on Sundays do to traffic. Well GL to all and welcome all the new folks. Is Poker Stars a traded company. If it is I need to buy some stock lol With growth like this man SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!!!

Last edited by BUDA505; Mon Jan 31, 2011 at 03:29 AM..

Old
Sun Jan 30, 2011, 11:54 PM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
The one change I see coming to the Skill League sooner rather than later is the removal of the 2000 entries per tourney cap. I'm afraid it's going to be inevitable. But that's also a good thing for PSO and PStars and since they seem to like to pour their earnings into more and more promotions for us I guess it's also a good thing for us.

So rock on.

Old
Mon Jan 31, 2011, 12:01 AM
(#3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie Pip View Post
The one change I see coming to the Skill League sooner rather than later is the removal of the 2000 entries per tourney cap. I'm afraid it's going to be inevitable. But that's also a good thing for PSO and PStars and since they seem to like to pour their earnings into more and more promotions for us I guess it's also a good thing for us.

So rock on.

I think your rigth moxie, I was in a tourney that had almost 1900. Some days there is almost 100 or more new players sign up. Dano, Best start working weekends dude, I will pray for you my freind. I think its cool how some of the older players are helping him out . Way cool dudes.

Last edited by BUDA505; Mon Jan 31, 2011 at 12:05 AM..

Old
Mon Jan 31, 2011, 10:03 AM
(#4)
BronzeStar
This is NOT a good thing.... most of these people are donks who hurt good players trying to make more money and not just mess around.

Old
Mon Jan 31, 2011, 10:51 AM
(#5)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by PresBruno View Post
This is NOT a good thing.... most of these people are donks who hurt good players trying to make more money and not just mess around.
You have something against donks?

Old
Mon Jan 31, 2011, 11:05 AM
(#6)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Mr Bruno you are the best...to bad it seems you will never understand! The "donk" players you complain about and berate at the tables are the very thing supporting your poker career.

Its very a very simple concept so pay close attention as this advice is free and it will be my one and only effort to ever help you. I'm putting this in caps to try and get your attention.

"IF YOU ARE NOT GETTING DONKED OR SUFFERING BAD BEATS YOU ARE NOT PLAYING GOOD POKER AND WILL NEVER BE A SUCCESSFUL PLAYER"

Constantly whining and complaining in chat even when losing as an underdog is pointless and a waste of energy. Maybe one day they will stop dealing that river but till then THE MORE DONKS THE BETTER!! Showing class at the tables and in the face of a bad beat is a question of character not poker skills so I can't help anyone there. you either have it or you don't. But unlike the river it is something you can control.

I'm pretty sure Bruno will never change or grow up but at least I can say I tried to help. To all the the newbies to PSO good luck and feel free to shove ATC!! Best of luck to all next month!

Old
WELL Mr BAD AZZ POKER PLAYER!!! - Mon Jan 31, 2011, 11:41 AM
(#7)
Quote:
WELL Mr. BAD AZZ POKER PLAYER!! Hello!!! This is Poker School , folks are still learning or just learning. They all are not gifted such as yourself rigth from birth I am sure. We all started somewhere. I can not beleave you can't see this? The donks are the ones that help Good Poker players build their stacks or pay their BIlls. If you don't like the new players here , then move rigth along. Thats the point of this place is to teach new players and help other players get better.

I do understand that some are here just for Fun and thats ok to. If you are as good as a Player as you say you are. You would not whine about them, you would adjust your game and deal with it. I do not think your bite is as hard as your bark. Your skills on tells need work! THEY ARE GIVING YOU WHAT TO DO IN CAPS CAN YOU NOT HEAR OR SEE THAT HELLLLLLOOOO!!!!

I know you do not have table manors to be rail birding a PS Pro like a 5 year old as he was playing. No disrespect to 5 year olds. I was trying to tell you to calm down and let the man play as I to was at the table. You were throwing around the PSO name and joining your home game please please. Making your self and the PSO look like a azz. When I told you to calm down, you called me a Douche. Makes me think you to need to be here, you have a lot to learn about life and Poker.

With that said, If your allowed here then anyone is!! Get my Point rail DONK!!!!!

Last edited by BUDA505; Tue Feb 01, 2011 at 02:18 AM..

Old
Mon Jan 31, 2011, 11:50 AM
(#8)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by freddysw View Post
Mr Bruno you are the best...to bad it seems you will never understand! The "donk" players you complain about and berate at the tables are the very thing supporting your poker career.

Its very a very simple concept so pay close attention as this advice is free and it will be my one and only effort to ever help you. I'm putting this in caps to try and get your attention.

"IF YOU ARE NOT GETTING DONKED OR SUFFERING BAD BEATS YOU ARE NOT PLAYING GOOD POKER AND WILL NEVER BE A SUCCESSFUL PLAYER"

Constantly whining and complaining in chat even when losing as an underdog is pointless and a waste of energy. Maybe one day they will stop dealing that river but till then THE MORE DONKS THE BETTER!! Showing class at the tables and in the face of a bad beat is a question of character not poker skills so I can't help anyone there. you either have it or you don't. But unlike the river it is something you can control.

I'm pretty sure Bruno will never change or grow up but at least I can say I tried to help. To all the the newbies to PSO good luck and feel free to shove ATC!! Best of luck to all next month!
Thanx for the picker upper Freddy, I have had a rough week getting donked , rivered , 2outed, 3 outed, you name it , it has happened to me. I must be doing something right.

Old
Mon Jan 31, 2011, 11:55 AM
(#9)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobojim11247 View Post
Thanx for the picker upper Freddy, I have had a rough week getting donked , rivered , 2outed, 3 outed, you name it , it has happened to me. I must be doing something right.

Best of luck Jim, the bad beats come in swings. Just play through it bro. Thats all one can do. Freddy is spot on. You are playing good jim. Just hitting the bad luck on some flops , you are doing a lot rigth bro. You are making the bucks to pay for the gold stars. Thats saying a lot rigth there Jim. Congrats on those by the way. Nice to see you coming up Jim. Could not happen to a nicer guy.

Last edited by BUDA505; Mon Jan 31, 2011 at 12:09 PM..

Old
Mon Jan 31, 2011, 12:07 PM
(#10)
BronzeStar
Quote:

Perhaps the old hedgehog has missed something. Isn't it a good thing having donkeys in a game? These are the players that a skilled player should exploit. Yes, you'll suffer the occassional bad beat and/or suckout, but that is the price of playing a game of chance. If pocket aces are suppose to win 85 of every 100 hands, conversely, it means you will lose 15 times.

The same with the donkeys. As a skillfull player, you should win by the same percentage, and you should lose too. The trick is to exploit those donkeys. Take the most chips when they play ATC, while you play according to the odds. They exist in all games and you want to find these players and take their money whenever you can.

If I had a choice, I want to play the fools. Against them, I have an excellent chance. Put me on a table with all good players and two things will happen. First, the quality of play will improve. Second, like a gunfighter, only the best will prevail if luck doesn't favor the weak. Even a skillfull player doesn't discount the luck factor, but he relies on his skills.

Time you stop complaining about the one, and apply the other. Do that and I'm certain the top ten will see your name a lot more.

Old
the chicken or the egg vs the donk or the skill player - Mon Jan 31, 2011, 01:17 PM
(#11)
BronzeStar
my theory mr. bruno is that everybody was a donk one time at their early online career, including yourself..that being said, some donks become better skill players as time go by and some stay donks for a long period of time until their game improves..i understand that donk play upsets alot of people, including myself,but donk play also allow a skill player to double up and gain some chips..so in reality we need donks in the pso league to allow some of the better players to flourish and that is just my opinon on the subject, you might not like it but respect it..see ya around the tables..

Old
Mon Jan 31, 2011, 01:22 PM
(#12)
BronzeStar
You guys are right about the donks, but I am seriously disproportionately victimized.... I cannot tell you how often I lose on hands I am an 80-90% favorite on.... once I lost two hands back to back where I was better than 90% favored on BOTH.... an occasional bad beat is one thing but eh... something just isn't Kosher.

Oh well... all I can do now is hope for a hot streak the rest of the day.

Old
Mon Jan 31, 2011, 01:27 PM
(#13)
BronzeStar
Quote:
You guys are right about the donks, but I am seriously disproportionately victimized.... I cannot tell you how often I lose on hands I am an 80-90% favorite on.... once I lost two hands back to back where I was better than 90% favored on BOTH.... an occasional bad beat is one thing but eh... something just isn't Kosher.

YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ODDS, I SAW YOU FLIP OUT ON A SHORTSTACK CALLING YOUR AK SHOVE WITH 22 AND YOU LOST AND SCREAMING ABOUT WHAT A DOUCHE CALLING WITH THAT AND YOU HAD A MONSTER ....... LOOK IT UP YOUR AK IS ACTUALLY A LOSER TO 22 MISTER POKER PRO.....DO US A FAVOUR AND FIND A TALL TREE AND BRING A SHORT ROPE

Old
Mon Jan 31, 2011, 01:40 PM
(#14)
BronzeStar
Any PP is about a 4-point favorite against somebody with two overcards. Though ace-king is a strong hand, it still needed to pair if it were to win. A 4-point advantage isn't much, and a lot of times, you do pair the higher card. Conversely, there are enough times when that favored hand will win, and in the instance you described, it did. Was calling the wrong call? No, not with the hand you had, but take the loss graciously.

Old
Mon Jan 31, 2011, 01:48 PM
(#15)
BronzeStar
My season is pretty much over.

I botched the last two tournaments. I figured I would either need to get really hot or settle for $50 so I called a flush-draw on JK suited and hit the Ace of hearts on the turn only for this guy with trip 4's to hit a full boat on the river... so that's a good 30 points negative today, so I have no choice but to stop because I can't afford to lose any more points.

Oh well... there is always next month.

Old
Mon Jan 31, 2011, 01:51 PM
(#16)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobojim11247 View Post

Hey Hobo no worries - hey you are the one that has inspired me loved reading about your success back in December, I'm still looking for that break-out event and I know its going to happen sometime this year.

Think about where you were December 20th and where you are now!! Good luck.

Old
What the Bleep! - Mon Jan 31, 2011, 01:57 PM
(#17)
Quote:

I botched the last two tournaments. I figured I would either need to get really hot or settle for $50 so I called a flush-draw on JK suited and hit the Ace of hearts on the turn only for this guy with trip 4's to hit a full boat on the river... so that's a good 30 points negative today, so I have no choice but to stop because I can't afford to lose any more points.

What the Bleep does that have to do with how many Players are playing at the PSO. This belongs in the Bad beat who gives a rats Bleep forum!! If you dont know where that is repeat step one in the search section to the top left of this page.

Mods move this PresBruno Piece of Bleep post to the bad beat section please. Just his post here or close this one he has posted here thanks! If you dont want to miss with it , I understand. Mods I don't think there is enough coffee in the world to keep up with this DUDE

Last edited by BUDA505; Mon Jan 31, 2011 at 01:59 PM..

Old
Mon Jan 31, 2011, 02:08 PM
(#18)
Quote:

Quote:

Don't know how this glitched and was set this way,this is my response below:

Can someone please tell me how Buda's thread about the growth of PSO,which I again will state that in my opinion is a good thing for PSO,PStars and ulitmately us,got hi-jacked by this whining,pissing five year old brat? Hey Pres here's an idea----go find a live game and behave there the way you do here behind the protection of your keyboard. I'm thinking your budding political career will come to a screeching halt when someone beats you within an inch of your life and then beats you another foot.

And I love the "something isn't kosher" line at the end. You're right Sara. I have it on good authority that the nasty old lamestream media and the "certain people of a certain color who voted a certain someone leader of a certain country" are conspiring against you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like someone's Karma ran over your Dogma there Skippy.

Last edited by Moxie Pip; Mon Jan 31, 2011 at 02:11 PM..

Old
Mon Jan 31, 2011, 02:10 PM
(#19)
Quote:
... only for this guy with trip 4's to hit a full boat on the river...
And what does an non-full boat look like?

Old
To funny Bro! - Mon Jan 31, 2011, 02:14 PM
(#20)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrumpinJoe View Post
And what does an non-full boat look like?

LMAO!!!!!! TO FUNNY Yea I would like to see graphs on this one lol

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com