Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / New Members /

Mississippi boy playing here now

Old
Mississippi boy playing here now - Mon Jan 31, 2011, 12:37 AM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2011
BronzeStar
Hey everyone,

Im new here, about a week. Been having to play in the play money freerolls because I have not found a way to deposit into my account yet. Any of ya'll can help? I would really appreciate it. I have no checking account, but I have a VISA debit card. Anyone accept visa? and then transfer money to my account for me? Not much, just maybe 50 or 100 just so i can play in some real money games and touneys....thanks everyone

Old
Mon Jan 31, 2011, 01:03 AM
(#2)
Deleted user

Last edited by Deleted user; Sun Feb 13, 2011 at 09:20 PM..

Old
Mon Jan 31, 2011, 01:12 AM
(#3)
BronzeStar
just trying to figure out how to deposit...I am just looking for any advice how to get it done

Old
Mon Jan 31, 2011, 01:23 AM
(#4)
Deleted user

Last edited by Deleted user; Sun Feb 13, 2011 at 09:20 PM..

Old
Mon Jan 31, 2011, 08:37 AM
(#5)
Since: Dec 2010
Hey...MrBullshot...and welcome to PSO...it appears there isn't much you can do for your situation...some people seem to have luck with Western Union...I've read they do a hundred minimum with 8 to 15 service charge...not sure about a cashier's check or money order...you can forget about plastic...take some time and read through these forums as there's been many postings on the matter...other than that you'll have to do what most of us here in the good ole USA are doing...grind the freerolls and win some cash...just takes longer is all...hope this helps...GL and see ya around.

BULLS

Old
Mon Jan 31, 2011, 09:20 AM
(#6)
BronzeStar
are u sure u have downloaded the right site. poker stars.net doesnt allow u to play with real money

Old
Mon Jan 31, 2011, 09:33 AM
(#7)
Since: Dec 2010
Good point...Shaun...make sure you're using the .com version and not the .net...but being in the states is the problem...the land of the free....roll.

BULLS

Old
Wed Feb 02, 2011, 02:30 PM
(#8)
Since: Jul 2010
Hey there Mr. Bull, welcome to the pso and the forum.
I'm not sure on the deposit question myself. Some states forbid it, visa is pretty much a no go. I think the only other thing I've heard that may work, is an echeck. That depends on the state. Search the forums using the advanced search feature and keywords.
I also think you should take advantage of making money from freerolls, and then learn and use good bankroll management.
Feel free to come to a new members game tonight and best o' luck!

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...Questions-Live

Dan

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com