Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Final Day

Old
Default
Final Day - Mon Jan 31, 2011, 10:56 AM
(#1)
PresBruno's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 294
BronzeStar
This is why I don't play the 10:00... such bad luck. I was crippled by shoving Kings against Queens that hit trips.... I then of course don't hit my open ended straight draw or trip Kings. Ugh..... so that's a solid -15 to start the day off. I need to crack that Top 10!!!
 
Old
Default
Mon Jan 31, 2011, 11:54 AM
(#2)
hobojim11247's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,388
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by PresBruno View Post
This is why I don't play the 10:00... such bad luck. I was crippled by shoving Kings against Queens that hit trips.... I then of course don't hit my open ended straight draw or trip Kings. Ugh..... so that's a solid -15 to start the day off. I need to crack that Top 10!!!
You need to add a little more ego to your play.
 
Old
Default
Mon Jan 31, 2011, 11:54 AM
(#3)
sharkatack89's Avatar
Since: Nov 2010
Posts: 536
BronzeStar
Oh, we settling for cracking top 10 now. No more first. Ah too bad. So sad. GL to ya.
 
Old
Default
Mon Jan 31, 2011, 12:25 PM
(#4)
PresBruno's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 294
BronzeStar
Looks like you only played once yesterday. Are you settling for Top 3-5 then?

I am not settling but after that miss, I will need to cash 5 times in a row to have even a small chance of winning.
 
Old
Default
Mon Jan 31, 2011, 12:27 PM
(#5)
tazz864's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,143
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkatack89 View Post
Oh, we settling for cracking top 10 now. No more first. Ah too bad. So sad. GL to ya.
I love the smell of cracked Kings in the morning....
 
Old
Default
Mon Jan 31, 2011, 12:39 PM
(#6)
bahmani381's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 329
BronzeStar
smells like victory......
 
Old
Default
Mon Jan 31, 2011, 12:53 PM
(#7)
will26354's Avatar
Since: Dec 2010
Posts: 12
BronzeStar
I am only 9 points from cracking the top 200 in my first month in the league. Would have made it yesterday but suffered a bad beat when i flopped a full house and shoved only to get called then rivered.
 
Old
Default
Mon Jan 31, 2011, 12:56 PM
(#8)
PresBruno's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 294
BronzeStar
I am the King of bad beats.... I cannot tell you how often I have under-pairs trip on me. Hands where I am an 80+% favorite... I lose at LEAST a majority of the time... no joke. It's a cruel twist of fate.

This has not been worth it if I win only $50. I am a better player than that and I will be very disappointed if I don't at LEAST get in the Top 10. It's bad enough I won't win but to not get at least triple digits will mean this month was a total waste.
 
Old
Default
Mon Jan 31, 2011, 01:22 PM
(#9)
crtpaulus's Avatar
Since: Sep 2010
Posts: 39
...

Last edited by crtpaulus; Wed Mar 09, 2011 at 01:32 PM.. Reason: spelling
 
Old
Default
Mon Jan 31, 2011, 01:38 PM
(#10)
HAPPYSAP's Avatar
Since: Apr 2010
Posts: 458
Quote:
Originally Posted by PresBruno View Post
Looks like you only played once yesterday. Are you settling for Top 3-5 then?

I am not settling but after that miss, I will need to cash 5 times in a row to have even a small chance of winning.
Thats big negative points in first two games today. Still think u can do it???.
 
Old
Default
Mon Jan 31, 2011, 09:00 PM
(#11)
hobojim11247's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,388
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by PresBruno View Post
I am the King of bad beats.... I cannot tell you how often I have under-pairs trip on me. Hands where I am an 80+% favorite... I lose at LEAST a majority of the time... no joke. It's a cruel twist of fate.

This has not been worth it if I win only $50. I am a better player than that and I will be very disappointed if I don't at LEAST get in the Top 10. It's bad enough I won't win but to not get at least triple digits will mean this month was a total waste.
Wa Wa Wa
 
Old
Default
Mon Jan 31, 2011, 09:22 PM
(#12)
Moxie Pip's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 3,853
Quote:
Originally Posted by PresBruno View Post
I am the King of bad beats.... I cannot tell you how often I have under-pairs trip on me. Hands where I am an 80+% favorite... I lose at LEAST a majority of the time... no joke. It's a cruel twist of fate.

This has not been worth it if I win only $50. I am a better player than that and I will be very disappointed if I don't at LEAST get in the Top 10. It's bad enough I won't win but to not get at least triple digits will mean this month was a total waste.

You have finally posted something with which I am in total agreement. If you don't make triple digits then this has been a colossal waste of your precious time. I think you should pack your bags and head to a place where a player of your obvious skills and maturity will be far better recieved and respected.

The password is Zynga Poker.

Last edited by Moxie Pip; Tue Feb 01, 2011 at 01:08 AM..
 
Old
Default
Mon Jan 31, 2011, 09:48 PM
(#13)
bahmani381's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 329
BronzeStar
 

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com