Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Women's section /

Dewski68's Intro

Old
Dewski68's Intro - Mon Jan 31, 2011, 01:25 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Hello Ladies,

My name is Dawn & I love to play poker! I'm not very good, yet, but since I found the school & this forum...I have a chance at some REAL winnings. LOL I look forward to chatting & playing with you all!

Dawn

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 09:04 AM
(#2)
BronzeStar
well welcome!
once you get comfortable i have a ladies home game you are welcome to join.
the girls that play are pretty good players.

there's a women's league too - which is kinda on break since the end of December. i see they're starting up again on Feb 7th so keep an eye open for those.

good luck with your learning and if you have any questions - don't be shy - ask someone!
we're all here for the same thing - give or take.

see you at the tables!

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 09:16 AM
(#3)
BronzeStar
Thanks for the welcome, Blindmice!

I would love to join your ladies home game. I too have a poker room. If you'd lke, we could trade information?

I've been in a few of the ladies leagues. Most of the time, my bankroll can't take too many though. That's why I joined the school, to cure that problem! LOL That SNG quiz is a bugger, though...that's for sure.

Dawn

Old
Welcome - Tue Feb 01, 2011, 08:06 PM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2010
Glad to see more women playing in the pso. Hope you enjoy everything the scool has to offer. If you want to improve your game, you're in the right place.

Good luck!!

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 08:55 PM
(#5)
BronzeStar
Thanks, Joy! Poker isn't just a man's game anymore, that's for sure. I even got my mom to sign up to the forum.

Old
Welcome! - Fri Feb 04, 2011, 08:41 AM
(#6)
BronzeStar
Hi, Dew - welcome to PSO. I've been here a few months and it is a great place to learn. I love to play poker too! There's a lot of great information on this site which you should find helpful, and the hand analysis forum is a good place to go and read about the more advanced concepts. There are some great players here that give tips and advice there, and it's free! Good luck!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com