Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Is this a sign?

Old
Is this a sign? - Mon Jan 31, 2011, 02:00 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
I have never been able to cash in the 10:00 morning tournament. I got close once but didn't cash. Should I give up playing that one?

Old
Mon Jan 31, 2011, 02:08 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
If it's Friday the 13th, the moon is full, you're playing under a ladder inside your home under an opened umbrella, a black cat steps across your keyboard, you drop and break your vanity mirror while admiring yourself playing poker - then, yes - you should play the 10am PSO.

Good luck.

Old
Mon Jan 31, 2011, 02:34 PM
(#3)
BronzeStar
3 different threads about the same thing

Old
Mon Jan 31, 2011, 02:42 PM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by PresBruno View Post
I have never been able to cash in the 10:00 morning tournament. I got close once but didn't cash. Should I give up playing that one?
There's ALWAYS something... I suggest giving up playing, period.

Im just saying

Old
Mon Jan 31, 2011, 02:44 PM
(#5)
BronzeStar
i didn't look to see what time zone you are living in - but perhaps mornings are not your strong suit?
if you feel rushed, tired, lacking that third cup of coffee you may not be playing to your usual strengths.
i usually find the field quite challenging in the 10:00 EST PSO game - but then i'm tired too, having been up 'till who knows when playing the night before.

good luck (i wouldn't NOT play just because i'm not cashing - if you are getting positive points it's all good practice)

Old
LMAO!! - Mon Jan 31, 2011, 02:47 PM
(#6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tazz864 View Post
There's ALWAYS something... I suggest giving up playing, period.

Im just saying

LMAO!!!!! YEA WHAT TAZZ SAID!! I only help those that help them selves. Your to good to want help or get what help you have been given by some darn good players. Yea time out will do you rigth. Say two years. Gl with that.

Old
Mon Jan 31, 2011, 03:02 PM
(#7)
BronzeStar
so what about the 1pm pres out around 960

Old
Mon Jan 31, 2011, 03:03 PM
(#8)
Yes,it's a sign.

It says "PresBruno take the next exit to Zynga Poker".

Old
Mon Jan 31, 2011, 03:04 PM
(#9)
Since: Nov 2010
BronzeStar
Wow, u guys are really mean. Yes, Pres has been a bit out spoken and a little egomaniacal, but, he's a newb that takes the time to post and he does play alot. Let's give him the benefit of doubt and let him grow into his own. Pres, I don't play the first tourney of the day because it is generally a very short field, and more ladder players in it generally. I need donks and shove monkeys for my style of play, so, I steer away from that one. Also, don't enjoy playing against real poker players. but, that's just me. Some of the other top boarders, especially the ones that play good, love the am tourney. Hope this helps. -Shark

P.S. Someone do something about L_Goose52 She going to cost my household $750 this month. LOL gl to ya goose.

Old
Mon Jan 31, 2011, 03:26 PM
(#10)
shark the difference is what you just did---posting something supportive of another player and/or informative in a general way is something that Pres has NEVER done,to my knowledge. He usees this forum for only three discernable purposes:

A. To bitch,whine and cry about all the terrible donks and horrendous beats that are costing him a $1500 payday that he seems to be under the impression is his birthright.

B. To tell us all about how great a player he thinks he is.

C. To attempt to embarass,with no provocation,other players and not even have the sense of a gnat when doing so. (Witness his Epic Fail of an attempt to ridicule Jjestershark for not making a deposit mid-month in a prior month to go from Whitestar to active and get a bigger payout,not even understanding that it does'nt work that way.)

Your'e newer here shark and your'e treated with respect for the simple reason that you also give respect,many here have never tabled with you. I have (dat as well) and know that both of you are cool at the tables and from what I've seen treat other players with respect. Pres simply refuses to do this. And then wants to come here and have a pity party when things don't go his way.

And while I'm far from anyone who thinks I have any call to be accorded any repsect for my few accomplishments to date I do at least know those that should (though they never would demand or even expect it). And Dave,theLangolier,and Buda505 are two players at the very top of that list. And Pres has chosen to treat both of them with utter dis-respect. And don't get me started on that lame-ass excuse for what happened in Live Training thread of his.

Shark,yourself and dat have been welcome additions to this league. You bring something of value to it and that has nothing to do with where your'e ranked. Pres is just an on-going embarassment to this league and School on the other hand. And no ranking can change that unless Pres changes his behavior and attitude.

Last edited by Moxie Pip; Mon Jan 31, 2011 at 03:28 PM..

Old
Mean really? - Mon Jan 31, 2011, 03:30 PM
(#11)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkatack89 View Post
Wow, u guys are really mean. Yes, Pres has been a bit out spoken and a little egomaniacal, but, he's a newb that takes the time to post and he does play alot. Let's give him the benefit of doubt and let him grow into his own. Pres, I don't play the first tourney of the day because it is generally a very short field, and more ladder players in it generally. I need donks and shove monkeys for my style of play, so, I steer away from that one. Also, don't enjoy playing against real poker players. but, that's just me. Some of the other top boarders, especially the ones that play good, love the am tourney. Hope this helps. -Shark

P.S. Someone do something about L_Goose52 She going to cost my household $750 this month. LOL gl to ya goose.

Mean no way passed mean with this one! Yes he is new, yes he post a lot and I do mean a lot. That is ok to all the posting if it was in a positive or constructive. I gave him the benefit of doubt many times. I have tried to help him. I have talked to others to back off him. But when he is railing a table and riding a PS Pros azz and railing all the players who were playing at the table like me for some big stakes. Thats wrong!

I asked him nice and said please. twice for him to calm down. He was using the PSO name Over and over acting like a Brat. Then he has the to come into his own and call me a Douche trying to help him look less like a azz , NO there is more to letting him grow up into his own.

One lets their kids grow up to become their own self. But when they get out of line, We have to bring them back to the ground floor. Like I hope someone does and has for me when I cross the line. I am not perfect I know but try to better myself when someone points it out to me. IF he changes his ways I will be the first to give him the shirt off my back. No this one does not want help.

I mean really how many Players do you see me ride like this one, I try to be helpful. Respectful. But when they cross a line many time that makes the place we play look bad and Piss on those that try to help him. What does that say about him. He does not care about anything but himself. For now anyways. I hope he does change, I really do before he he drives off players that do really want help. We must think of the whole and not the part.

I do not want to go into what he did at Dave's live training. That man works his azz off for the PSO and This Brat pisses on Him and all those that were trying to better them selves. His answer to PSO staff was crap!

Last edited by BUDA505; Mon Jan 31, 2011 at 05:13 PM..

Old
Mon Jan 31, 2011, 03:36 PM
(#12)
BronzeStar
I agree and have replied as much to pres in a pm he sent to me. But, I do have one thing to say. w/o pres the boards would be a little less fun. Come on some of his antics are too over the top. And that pix w/ pres bartlett was funny. come on. u know it was. And all the players who you mentioned mox r all great enough players to blow off pres's immature antics. I'm gonna bring back my sharkatack89 hot or not post. LOL Just my humble opinion.

Old
Mon Jan 31, 2011, 03:40 PM
(#13)
Since: Sep 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie Pip View Post
shark the difference is what you just did---posting something supportive of another player and/or informative in a general way is something that Pres has NEVER done,to my knowledge. He usees this forum for only three discernable purposes:

A. To bitch,whine and cry about all the terrible donks and horrendous beats that are costing him a $1500 payday that he seems to be under the impression is his birthright.

B. To tell us all about how great a player he thinks he is.

C. To attempt to embarass,with no provocation,other players and not even have the sense of a gnat when doing so. (Witness his Epic Fail of an attempt to ridicule Jjestershark for not making a deposit mid-month in a prior month to go from Whitestar to active and get a bigger payout,not even understanding that it does'nt work that way.)

Your'e newer here shark and your'e treated with respect for the simple reason that you also give respect,many here have never tabled with you. I have (dat as well) and know that both of you are cool at the tables and from what I've seen treat other players with respect. Pres simply refuses to do this. And then wants to come here and have a pity party when things don't go his way.

And while I'm far from anyone who thinks I have any call to be accorded any repsect for my few accomplishments to date I do at least know those that should (though they never would demand or even expect it). And Dave,theLangolier,and Buda505 are two players at the very top of that list. And Pres has chosen to treat both of them with utter dis-respect. And don't get me started on that lame-ass excuse for what happened in Live Training thread of his.

Shark,yourself and dat have been welcome additions to this league. You bring something of value to it and that has nothing to do with where your'e ranked. Pres is just an on-going embarassment to this league and School on the other hand. And no ranking can change that unless Pres changes his behavior and attitude.

Long live Pres Bruno!

Old
Mon Jan 31, 2011, 03:46 PM
(#14)
Quote:
I agree and have replied as much to pres in a pm he sent to me. But, I do have one thing to say. w/o pres the boards would be a little less fun. Come on some of his antics are too over the top. And that pix w/ pres bartlett was funny. come on. u know it was. And all the players who you mentioned mox r all great enough players to blow off pres's immature antics. I'm gonna bring back my sharkatack89 hot or not post. LOL Just my humble opinion.

Hey go to some of his threads,I'm on record as saying I think PSO should charge admission to his threads for the entertaniment value they provide. But I'm not laughing WITH him,and there is a difference.

I kinda remember that thread you're talking about bringing back...............think I was in the "not" ledger then so I'll stick with that,LOL.

Old
Mon Jan 31, 2011, 03:48 PM
(#15)
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanSquash View Post
Long live Pres Bruno!

So........what? You discern a chance for kinship with a fellow "victim of a poker gang" here?

PS,
You still have a little pink bunny to answer for mister.

Old
Mon Jan 31, 2011, 03:56 PM
(#16)
BronzeStar
OK, u guys can burn this guy at the stake. I took my time and replied to his pm about how he could catch more flies w/ honey. that pso skill does have social factor to it. That he he should tone down his posts and make apologies if necessary. His response was not responsive to say the least. Sorry to have butted in. I'm going back to watch L_Goose52's quest for the gold. papa girth too. darn it. He's back in the hunt. cyall laters shark.

Papa was in it when i made this post.

Last edited by sharkatack89; Mon Jan 31, 2011 at 03:57 PM.. Reason: update.

Old
Mon Jan 31, 2011, 04:21 PM
(#17)
BronzeStar
Quote:
OK, u guys can burn this guy at the stake. I took my time and replied to his pm about how he could catch more flies w/ honey. that pso skill does have social factor to it. That he he should tone down his posts and make apologies if necessary. His response was not responsive to say the least. Sorry to have butted in. I'm going back to watch L_Goose52's quest for the gold. papa girth too. darn it. He's back in the hunt. cyall laters shark.

Papa was in it when i made this post.

thanks for the kind words shark. I hit a speed bump in the 2 o clock pso finished 600 and change going to give it one more shot at the 4 thirty pso. I hope tracy does well also if she is playing today. gl all see you all on the felt

Old
Mon Jan 31, 2011, 04:25 PM
(#18)
BronzeStar
Papa, my words were a sign of respect. You are a great player. I was saying darn it b/c I would just have u sit, along w/ all the other greats. No disrespect from me. GL to all. but, please keep in under 3rd in rank. Move along. Move along. Nothing to see here.

Old
Mon Jan 31, 2011, 04:25 PM
(#19)
BronzeStar
moxie & buda right on

Old
Mon Jan 31, 2011, 04:27 PM
(#20)
Since: Sep 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie Pip View Post
So........what? You discern a chance for kinship with a fellow "victim of a poker gang" here?

PS,
You still have a little pink bunny to answer for mister.

I think there is a little pink bunny residing inside each and every presidential candidate.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com