Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Home Games /

JT's Feb League Schedule

Old
JT's Feb League Schedule - Mon Jan 31, 2011, 08:30 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Ok, we will start the first week and see what you all think from there. I have discussed time availability with all and this should be fine. If not, shoot me a PM and we will work it out.

Tuesday, Feb. 1st, 2011
2 Games Tonight
NLHE Section Game 1
No Limit Holdem
ID: 359588398
Time: 7:00pm CST
BuyIn: $100+9 Play Money
Blinds: 10 Minutes
Stack: 1500 chips

Players Available:
JT_Sooooted (pd)
gammin4fun (pd)
gmanwicksy (pd)
freddysw (pd)
osubucks46 (pd)
BULLSeyeCoA (pd)
papa girth (pd)
DONKEYSPIKER (won thru satty)
Sommersoleil (pd)
A_Fuffufnick (won thru satty)
daveysride (won thru satty)

Omaha Section Game 2
PLO Omaha
ID: 359590055
Time: 7:30pm CST

Players Available:
JT_Sooooted (pd)
gammin4fun (pd)
gmanwicksy (pd)
freddysw (pd)
osubucks46 (pd)
DavidWebb41 (won thru satty)

Thursday, Feb. 3rd, 2011
2 Games Tonight
Stud Section Game 3
Limit Stud
ID: 359594896
Time: 6:00pm CST

Players Available:
JT_Sooooted (pd)
gammin4fun (pd)
gmanwicksy (pd)
freddysw (pd)
osubucks46 (pd)

Horse Section Game 4
Limit Horse
ID: 359600304
Time: 6:30pm CST

Players Available:
JT_Sooooted (pd)
gammin4fun (pd)
gmanwicksy (pd)
freddysw (pd)
osubucks46 (pd)
DavidWebb41 (pd)

Thx
JT

Last edited by JT_Sooooted; Mon Jan 31, 2011 at 09:01 PM..

Old
feb league - Mon Jan 31, 2011, 08:44 PM
(#2)
Since: May 2010
BronzeStar
jt i would like to play in no limit holdem and omaha

Old
Mon Jan 31, 2011, 09:00 PM
(#3)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveysride View Post
jt i would like to play in no limit holdem and omaha
Need the you to post in the Feb League Thread, easier to keep records that way. You won one seat last night. Not sure but I added you to the NLHE game section.

Thx
JT

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 04:19 PM
(#4)
BronzeStar
BUMP

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 04:31 PM
(#5)
Since: Sep 2010
BronzeStar
Sounds great to me. Look forward to seeing all of you there. And good luck this month

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 04:32 PM
(#6)
BronzeStar
Since this is the post I PM you from, you might want to post the link to the other topic that you sent me AFTER you suspened me. Might help us "newbies" know that we were to send you $1 before said suspension.

Dawn

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 04:35 PM
(#7)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewski68 View Post
Since this is the post I PM you from, you might want to post the link to the other topic that you sent me AFTER you suspened me. Might help us "newbies" know that we were to send you $1 before said suspension.

Dawn
Anyone not paid for will be booted. So, that there is no one playing in the play games that isn't part of that League Section. It's all in the post as I stated to you 3 times.

No need to jump in my schedule thread. None at all!

Thx
JT

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 04:37 PM
(#8)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
Will all the NLHE games be on Tuesday? If so I need to change my section to Horse. Tuesdays are the only day I don't get home until around 8 CT. Thanks

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 04:40 PM
(#9)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by SommerSoleil View Post
Will all the NLHE games be on Tuesday? If so I need to change my section to Horse. Tuesdays are the only day I don't get home until around 8 CT. Thanks
Not all games will be on same day of week. Just let me know what you want. In Feb League Thread tho.

Thx
JT

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 05:03 PM
(#10)
BronzeStar
Three times? You sent me one PM informing me that I was suspened. Don't ya think a warning, even though the game doesn't start for three hours yet, would have sufficed? Not everyone views the page that you sent me to AFTER you suspended me, ya know?

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 05:15 PM
(#11)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Three times? You sent me one PM informing me that I was suspened. Don't ya think a warning, even though the game doesn't start for three hours yet, would have sufficed? Not everyone views the page that you sent me to AFTER you suspended me, ya know?
Enough, I informed everyone in the club that if they weren't paid members for league games. They would be booted so we don't have conflict. Only makes sense, right? If you were a paid member, you could participate. I informed you of that and now you do all this. If you don't want in, stop making waves. It is that easy. You sent me PM's without reading the entire post I sent you. Now, it's my fault or I am ignorant because of that? Get a grip.

I wish you all the best, just stay away from me as I can't ignore your PM's. No reason to jump into all my threads. Last time I ask nicely

JT

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 06:49 PM
(#12)
Since: Dec 2010
BronzeStar
i have to go to work all of a sudden, please play around me - i might be back before its over

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 06:50 PM
(#13)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by gammin4fun View Post
i have to go to work all of a sudden, please play around me - i might be back before its over

Will do, gl

JT

Old
yes - Tue Feb 01, 2011, 07:31 PM
(#14)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
tonight at seven is fine where do i find the game

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 07:39 PM
(#15)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by papa girth View Post
tonight at seven is fine where do i find the game
Game ID's are on first page.

JT

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 09:05 PM
(#16)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by JT_Sooooted View Post
Enough, I informed everyone in the club that if they weren't paid members for league games. They would be booted so we don't have conflict. Only makes sense, right? If you were a paid member, you could participate. I informed you of that and now you do all this. If you don't want in, stop making waves. It is that easy. You sent me PM's without reading the entire post I sent you. Now, it's my fault or I am ignorant because of that? Get a grip.

I wish you all the best, just stay away from me as I can't ignore your PM's. No reason to jump into all my threads. Last time I ask nicely

JT
Again, you are ASSuming things. Maybe people miss some of your posts? How about a friendly PM to the tune of oh, say..."Hey, I see you wanted to join my so-n-so league, but haven't turned in your money as of yet. Please do so now or I will have to suspend from playing at my club."

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 09:32 PM
(#17)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Again, you are ASSuming things. Maybe people miss some of your posts? How about a friendly PM to the tune of oh, say..."Hey, I see you wanted to join my so-n-so league, but haven't turned in your money as of yet. Please do so now or I will have to suspend from playing at my club."
You were notified, twice then continued with this stuff. Enough already. You failed to read the entire post. End of story!

JT

Old
Angry
Dew dont go away mad,,,,Dew,,just Go away - Tue Feb 01, 2011, 09:58 PM
(#18)
Since: Jun 2010
JT has been quite clear about what was expected and you had ample time and warning,,,,,,, not a babysitting club,,,,read forum posts,,,,pay,,,,,play,,,,,, simple as pie,,,,,,,,,,,not rocket science if you were serious you would have paid long ago,,,,,,,,,,

Old
Thu Feb 03, 2011, 01:15 PM
(#19)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmanwicksy View Post
JT has been quite clear about what was expected and you had ample time and warning,,,,,,, not a babysitting club,,,,read forum posts,,,,pay,,,,,play,,,,,, simple as pie,,,,,,,,,,,not rocket science if you were serious you would have paid long ago,,,,,,,,,,
Unfortunately, I usually take the blame but this lady was way out of line. I will be starting satty's into March's this weekend to allow those with minimal Bankroll's a shot at a money added league.

JT

Old
Thu Feb 03, 2011, 01:32 PM
(#20)
Since: Dec 2010
Sweet...I really appreciate your generosity and efforts man...I'm sure the others do as well...and thanks for the practice tables....any idea when the next Feb. league Holdem game is gonna be ?

BULLS

I noticed the results aren't showing up from the first holdem game...any idea why not ?

Last edited by BULLSeyeCoA; Thu Feb 03, 2011 at 01:43 PM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com