Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Skill League /

When does it switch you from whitestar to active?

Old
Question
When does it switch you from whitestar to active? - Mon Jan 31, 2011, 09:02 PM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2010
BronzeStar
I have been an active player in the month over january making a deposit and earning 124 vpps so I am wondering when I will be switched to active status from Whitestar?

Old
Mon Jan 31, 2011, 09:27 PM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
If you earned at least 20 of those VPP's or more during the month of January then you'll be active status for February. But keep in mind that you still have to continue to earn at least 20 VPP's each month to be active for the following month--i.e. 20 in February=active in March,20 in March= active in April,etc.

Good luck next month.

Old
Mon Jan 31, 2011, 09:33 PM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie Pip View Post
If you earned at least 20 of those VPP's or more during the month of January then you'll be active status for February. But keep in mind that you still have to continue to earn at least 20 VPP's each month to be active for the following month--i.e. 20 in February=active in March,20 in March= active in April,etc.

Good luck next month.
Well done MOX, saves him from looking it up.

JT

Old
Mon Jan 31, 2011, 09:35 PM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by JT_Sooooted View Post
Well done MOX, saves him from looking it up.

JT
shows hes been a memeber since sept 2010 too...

Old
Mon Jan 31, 2011, 11:16 PM
(#5)
Since: Sep 2010
BronzeStar
yes I may have been a member but I didnt actually start playing in the pso league until Jan 2011.

Old
Mon Jan 31, 2011, 11:21 PM
(#6)
BronzeStar
I can relate... I join PSO in July '10 over the 4th of July weekend but didn't actually really start playing till the last week of Dec '10. Only going active next month myself as I just finished my sessions and have 130+ VPP...

I did particularly like playing in the 8pm ET PSO tourney and having a couple players talking down to me because of my current ranking because I'd ran into some bad hands early and drop'd in points drastically over the last half of the month.

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 07:39 PM
(#7)
BronzeStar
Nvm, question has been answered ...

Last edited by ollierye; Tue Feb 01, 2011 at 08:17 PM.. Reason: question answered

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com