Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Dollar well spent

Old
Dollar well spent - Tue Feb 01, 2011, 01:58 AM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
I received this PM today from a fellow PSO'r i played and chatted with on Jan. 16th

Djlang, I did use your dollar toward accumulating VPP's, and I got my 20 to qualify as an active player in the February PSO tourneys! I did not make a profit, but I do still have 2 dollars, so I wanted to be sure and tell you that if you need the dollar back right now, I can send it. Even if I do send it right now, I still plan to give you some profit as soon as I make more. I truly appreciate your encouragement and advice on how to get the VPP's, because I was clueless. I think that if I am diligent and careful, I can at least get 30.00 next month, and if I do (or whatever amount) I want to give you half of it. Without your help and advice, I would not have gotten the points for active status. So, seriously, if you are running tight on your bankroll, please pm me and I will do an immediate transfer of the dollar as a downpayment.

Sincerely,
XXXXXXXX

Amazing what a dollar, 2 weeks, some advice and encouragement can do
Sure made the back to back suckouts in the 15:00 and 17:30 while sitting 11th easier to swallow.
As for the dollar/profit, i will suggest "pay it forward" as a better option

Congrats to all my fellow pso players ( especially Tracy1234157 ) who managed to finish ahead of me, lol
Seriously, congrats to everyone who met or exceeded their expectations this month.

See you all tomorrow

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 02:02 AM
(#2)
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 02:19 AM
(#3)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar

Old
Thats is just way cool!! - Tue Feb 01, 2011, 02:39 AM
(#4)
djlang that is just way cool. Man it is so nice to hear good works like yours and from folks like dirtyrubberzz and so many more with the spirt of a community taking care of each other. That is just some of what poker players do for each other.

It is a deep bond that true players know. It is kindness that old school players pass on and on. All that is asked is for them to do the same someday. I tip my hat to you bro and to the likes of dirtyrubberzz and to all that make a difference in a players life.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com