Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Whitestars on First Page

Old
Whitestars on First Page - Tue Feb 01, 2011, 02:22 AM
(#1)
Deleted user

Last edited by Deleted user; Sun Feb 13, 2011 at 09:08 PM.. Reason: updating list

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 02:41 AM
(#2)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtyrubberz View Post
Congratulations to all the players this month and hope the Feb. is just as good to you.

Anyways,I noticed 4 whitestars on the first page that need some help getting active.
I only won $5 this month but would like to give that to the first whitestar that I name below.
Think it suxs that they get a bit of a shaft for so much work but I also understand why it is set up that way.

So first one of you to post here,I will ship my winnings to.Hopefully that will help you get active
for March if you are not active for Feb.

arkansaslim
thewordsbird
greyhair 44
SldgeHammr
Dnell Watson

YOUR DOING A GOOD THING

GOOD LUCK NEXT MO.

Old
Thats way cool dirty! - Tue Feb 01, 2011, 02:44 AM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
Dirty , that is just way cool bro. Your a stand up dude. I am so glad that you are here my freind for all the members of the PSO. They and I have learned a hell of a lot about on line play and MTT's from you and many other players here.

Just want to say thanks bro.

Julius aka BUDA505

Old
I'll cover the other 4 - Tue Feb 01, 2011, 02:45 AM
(#4)
Since: Nov 2010
BronzeStar
Dirty, if you get more than one response. Please tell em to pm me. I'll cover the other 4 if they take the time to pm me. -shark

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 02:51 AM
(#5)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by BUDA505 View Post
Dirty , that is just way cool bro. Your a stand up dude. I am so glad that you are here my freind for all the members of the PSO. They and I have learned a hell of a lot about on line play and MTT's from you and many other players here.

Just want to say thanks bro.

Julius aka BUDA505
WHAT BUDA SAID GOES FOR SHARK TO

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 02:56 AM
(#6)
Since: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtyrubberz View Post
Congratulations to all the players this month and hope the Feb. is just as good to you.

Anyways,I noticed 4 whitestars on the first page that need some help getting active.
I only won $5 this month but would like to give that to the first whitestar that I name below.
Think it suxs that they get a bit of a shaft for so much work but I also understand why it is set up that way.

So first one of you to post here,I will ship my winnings to.Hopefully that will help you get active
for March if you are not active for Feb.

arkansaslim
thewordsbird
greyhair 44
SldgeHammr
Dnell Watson

Nice one Dirty, as a Whitestar I hit 125 about a week ago and decided to stick rather than twist, the benefit of gaining an extra few dollars wasn't worth the additional hassle of pushing on at the potential risk of losing what had already been achieved.

For the guys above who showed the commitment and ability to get their top 50 places despite the rewards being so poor I take off my hat.

Fortunately I have had a good month qualifying in a couple of warm ups and successful use of a couple of PSO SnG tickets which has helped me get over 20VPP this month whilst also increasing my bankroll.

Its always been a concern of mine that Whitestars may eat into their bankrolls chasing the 20VPP's to get to the PSO "promised land", it can be done profitably and I would always urge players to make sure they aren't over stretching their bankrolls in getting there.

Once again Dirty great gesture, goes to show what a community we have here beyond the occasional bickering that goes on.

Good luck to all for the coming month, take care, be careful and be profitable - Bog

Old
OK? - Tue Feb 01, 2011, 04:12 AM
(#7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemetdennis View Post
WHAT BUDA SAID GOES FOR SHARK TO

Hemetdennis, How goes it bro? How can you speak for SHARK? Shark may not see it that way.
But thanks for the kind words.

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 05:40 AM
(#8)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by BUDA505 View Post
Hemetdennis, How goes it bro? How can you speak for SHARK? Shark may not see it that way.
But thanks for the kind words.

I WASN'T SPEAKING FOR SHARK I TELLING HIM ME WAS COOL FOR DOING WHAT HE IS DOING

SORRY FOR MISUNDERSTANDING TO MUCH OTTO FUEL

BUT WHAT BOAT DID YOU GET YOUR DOLPHINS ON I GOT MINE ON SS581 BLUEBACK

Last edited by hemetdennis; Tue Feb 01, 2011 at 05:56 AM..

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 05:47 AM
(#9)
Deleted user

Last edited by deleted_username; Fri Feb 18, 2011 at 12:02 AM..

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 08:09 AM
(#10)
Since: Jan 2011
Okay, I'm not in top but for me I finished at level I can accept for first month in.
** Deleted -- Begging **
I just need to improve my "end game" tactics, Too often blinded out or just bad decisions when close to cashing.

Last edited by TrumpinJoe; Tue Feb 01, 2011 at 08:16 AM.. Reason: Begging

Old
Thumbs up
Good For You Dirty ! - Tue Feb 01, 2011, 12:44 PM
(#11)
Since: Dec 2010
WhiteStar

WOW>>WOW and more WOW
KUDOS....BRAVO...to you and all who have helped the newbies.. with everthing from tips, support and well wishing.
It is folks like yourself l that have given me a place to come to learn, socialize and be competitive at something we enjoy. If there were a vote for " Sportsman of the _______ " weeek, month or year, the ballot would be long and a winner tough to choose.

Thanks and don't stop, it is greatly appreciated

Old
My bad! - Tue Feb 01, 2011, 01:42 PM
(#12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemetdennis View Post
I WASN'T SPEAKING FOR SHARK I TELLING HIM ME WAS COOL FOR DOING WHAT HE IS DOING

SORRY FOR MISUNDERSTANDING TO MUCH OTTO FUEL

BUT WHAT BOAT DID YOU GET YOUR DOLPHINS ON I GOT MINE ON SS581 BLUEBACK

My bad I see what your saying Now and Yea What I said goes for shark to. I was on the USS cavalla SSN684

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 03:27 PM
(#13)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
bump good stuff dirty

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 06:08 PM
(#14)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
As a whitestar for Jan I worked my arse off and ended the month with 135 VPP so I'd be active this month... Now if I can keep from running into bad beat from one donkey after the next in the last half of the month maybe I'll be able to cash out. I was doing good the first half of the month and then took a pounding the rest of the month so I just concentrated on playing ring games and making my VPPs.

I had 24.68 hours on NLHE ring tables and 17.07 hours on PLO8 ring tables.

Old
Thumbs up
Thanks - Wed Feb 02, 2011, 01:49 PM
(#15)
Since: Nov 2010
BronzeStar
what up bro,

seagull told me about your post..thanks for looking out man..but I made active for this month....

Dnell watson

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com