Hey andy

Old
Hey andy - Tue Feb 01, 2011, 08:21 AM
(#1)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewj50050 View Post
ok alpha old news boringgg... i have contacted support and asked about getting this closed down. thanks to all your bitching my girlfriend has uninstalled the site.. nice one guys... turned someone away who just wanted to learn the game.. she was sick of hearing about all this.. and i dont see why u have just posted hemit surely that wsnt even worth a reply.. i thought u were a decent guy but it seems now u have it in for me nice one again!
COME ON ANDY YOU TELL EVERYBODY THAT SOMEONE HAD THERE DAD PLAY ON THERE
NAME AND YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM OVER THAT. THEN YOU PLAY ON SOMEONE ELSE'S NAME AND TELL PEOPLE HOW SMART IS THAT ??
THEN YOU START SAYING STUFF ABOUT SOMEONE THAT IS NOT TRUE IN THE FORUM AND WHEN SOMEBODY TELLS YOU TO PROVE IT YOU CALL THEM NAMES AND SAY YOU SAID STUFF IN THE HEAT OF THE MOMENT BUT IT SEEMS YOU WON'T SAY YOUR SORRY
YOUR GIRLFRIEND COMES AND ATTACKS SOMEONE AND AT THE SAME TIME SAYS THAT YOU ARE SORRY BUT YOU NEVER DO. YOU JUST GO WHINING TO GET THE THREAD, WHERE YOU ATTACK PEOPLE, CLOSED. YOU NEED TO TELL YOUR GIRLFRIEND IF SHE IS SICK OF READING THIS THEN DON'T READ IT, IT'S NOT REQUIRED TO PLAY POKER
HELL YOU SAID YOU WERE NOT GOING TO READ OR POST IN THIS ANYMORE ABOUT 3 TIMES. WHEN YOU GROW UP MAYBE YOU WILL SAY YOUR SORRY TILL THEN IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO TO BLAME ALL THIS ON GET A MIRROR
YOU NEED TO TELL THE PEOPLE YOU ATTACKED THAT YOUR SORRY AND IT WAS DUMB TO PLAY FOR SOMEONE WHEN YOU KNEW IT WAS WRONG AND YOU NEED TO DO IT IN THIS FORUM OR YOU NEED TO NOT SAY ANYTHING AND THEN WE WILL ALL KNOW WHAT KIND OF PERSON YOU REALLY ARE

GOOD LUCK ON THE FELT

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 11:59 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
** Closed **

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com