Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

So, you guys get a break from me and datzang

Old
So, you guys get a break from me and datzang - Tue Feb 01, 2011, 11:10 AM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2010
BronzeStar
Hey Guys,

Well can't play the PSO for 2 days. Me, and datzang's acct are under review by pokerstars. We have made it no secret that we live together. And on the rare occasion that pokerstars does seat us together, we make it a point to play in separate rooms. I'm not mad. Just curious as to who would report us and start this review process. My play style is not rocket science and anyone can do it. Dat hated the way I played and told me last month. You play your style and I'll play mine. We will see who wins. I won, which is why she changed up her style. She is still more risky than I'll ever be, but, that may be why she's first. Anyways, just a little disappointed at the moment that we won't be able to play for a couple of days. Would like to know who started this? If you don't mind telling me. Please post your thoughts

A disappointed Shark.

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 11:28 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
shark,I think it is because of the fact that you have 2 accounts sharing 1 ISP address,Pokerstars is just doing due diligence to verify that the 2 of you are separate people,in which when you send them the required INFO all will be well,

By the way congrats to the 2 of you this month.datzang may have a trick or 2 for you to slip into your repertoire in order for you to overtake her this month .Wow 1st and 3rd VERY WELL DONE

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 11:58 AM
(#3)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
i think it is due to getting first and third and the same isp address it raised a red flag at ps

i would hope it was not from someones complaint but hell you guys need to give some of us

a head start lol

good luck

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 12:01 PM
(#4)
BronzeStar
yeah, the due diligence part was done already. Dat and me have had our accounts before we met each other. and both of us have separate deposit history, and such prior to PSO, and quite frankly even before the whole USA deposit/ banking issues. So, we are both verified players. As for the same ISP. We've been playing for 2 months now, and we have both registered address's the same for some time now. So, this round of review is not due diligence. This is aimed at 1st and 3rd place finishes. I'm not mad. It will get resolved, just would like someone to own up to reporting us, and hear the logic behind it. May be just a, I wanted to be sure. But, still, would just like to know. Thanks for the response, Shark

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 12:10 PM
(#5)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkatack89 View Post
yeah, the due diligence part was done already. Dat and me have had our accounts before we met each other. and both of us have separate deposit history, and such prior to PSO, and quite frankly even before the whole USA deposit/ banking issues. So, we are both verified players. As for the same ISP. We've been playing for 2 months now, and we have both registered address's the same for some time now. So, this round of review is not due diligence. This is aimed at 1st and 3rd place finishes. I'm not mad. It will get resolved, just would like someone to own up to reporting us, and hear the logic behind it. May be just a, I wanted to be sure. But, still, would just like to know. Thanks for the response, Shark
look at the bright side when it's done nobody can say chit
and let me add i like what you and dirty are doing for those white stars

Last edited by hemetdennis; Tue Feb 01, 2011 at 12:14 PM..

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 12:16 PM
(#6)
Deleted user

Last edited by Deleted user; Sun Feb 13, 2011 at 09:06 PM..

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 12:24 PM
(#7)
BronzeStar
Yeah, my thinking too dirty. Not surprised it came up. And like the posts above say. Good to get it out of the way now. Thanks for all the support guys. -shark.

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 12:26 PM
(#8)
BronzeStar
we support the good people

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 12:39 PM
(#9)
Since: Jan 2010
BronzeStar
I'm sure (at least I hope) things will be fine for you guys. It's no secret that this place is full of jealous haters. But that's no different to any other walk of life. At least in the online world, if you take the proper precautions they can do no more than cause you a little inconvenience. Better than getting a gun stuck in your face.

I'm breaking my own rules and making a second post in the PSO Mix thread for you

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 12:39 PM
(#10)
Since: Aug 2010
With all do respect Shark, I just took a look at the playing history for the last 3 months for you and Dat, I won't type it here but i can see why this threw up a Red Flag at PS, and to be honest i really don't think anyone turned you two in, you said it yourself that you both live under the same roof, I don't think PS has a problem with that except when they have to pay out a LOT of money to two players who do have the same ISP, I think they are just checking to make sure there was no collusion going on, After all, we all know that there are some pretty pathetic,spiteful,disturbing little forum trolling nothing else to do in life players in here. Hope everything works out for you two, PS seat me at their tables so i can learn how to play this game, tired of getting railed by bingo players, i'm here to learn dang it, is that so much to ask for. GL shark and see you two out there

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 01:28 PM
(#11)
BronzeStar
i didnt even know u 2 live in the same place but in all honesty, i would have reported it myself if i knew that, it just seems too fishy

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 01:35 PM
(#12)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
I agree, the sooner, the better. Look forward to seeing you both back at the tables.

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 01:53 PM
(#13)
BronzeStar
Well sent off what ps needed from me. Will have to wait for them to unfreeze my account. LOL ask me to explain why I'd muck ak suited. My answer was. This is PSO skill league. I muck AK suited pre-flop to no raise all the time.

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 01:55 PM
(#14)
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
AK.. that's nothing, I've had to muck QQ, KK and even AA a time or two. AA is a good hand, but I'm not playing 6 person OSM bingo the first hand.

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 01:56 PM
(#15)
Since: Jan 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkatack89 View Post
Well sent off what ps needed from me. Will have to wait for them to unfreeze my account. LOL ask me to explain why I'd muck ak suited. My answer was. This is PSO skill league. I muck AK suited pre-flop to no raise all the time.
That's funny. If anything's gonna make them think about what they've created, that should

Old
? - Tue Feb 01, 2011, 02:00 PM
(#16)
when they see 2 top ten finishes in the same house, l would think they would have to ask a question or two, the odds on that have to be pretty high,

anyways l hope things work out for you and the mrs.

cheers

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 03:58 PM
(#17)
BronzeStar
Why would they ask you that? Were you both at same table? And you said no raise? Why wouldn't you limp that? I can understand folding that to a raise.

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 06:03 PM
(#18)
BronzeStar
This all just makes me glad my wife has no interest in playing poker in general, let alone here on PokerStars so I should never have to worry about anything like this being an issue.

Old
Wed Feb 02, 2011, 02:11 AM
(#19)
BronzeStar
My wife decided she wanted to play poker this month so before creating her account I asked support for the ruling on 2 accounts same household. they stated emphatically that it was fine but we would not be allowed to play in the same tournament unless it was in a home game situation. so my wife is not playing in the pso to alleviate any chance of this same thing happening. Hope you get it straightened out.

Good Luck

Behanbad

Old
Wed Feb 02, 2011, 03:04 PM
(#20)
Since: Aug 2010
im under review too anyone knows how long it will take?i cant live without poker

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com