Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Skill League /

Donkeyspiker's feb. Promise

Old
Donkeyspiker's feb. Promise - Tue Feb 01, 2011, 02:57 PM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2010
BronzeStar
I promise to be nice to all players, from here on out in 2011. If I see someone who has played a hand with (bad pot odds, sucks out, etc.) I will only have a comment of nice hand and good luck. No need to carried away anymore. That being said, I would be more than willing to be more helpful to anyone that needs any, that is if I actually know the answer to the question.

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 03:08 PM
(#2)
Since: Sep 2010
BronzeStar
That is a very 'nice' promise spiker and thank you for the apology it is long overdue.

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 05:29 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by DONKEYSPIKER View Post
I promise to be nice to all players, from here on out in 2011. If I see someone who has played a hand with (bad pot odds, sucks out, etc.) I will only have a comment of nice hand and good luck. No need to carried away anymore. That being said, I would be more than willing to be more helpful to anyone that needs any, that is if I actually know the answer to the question.
good for you. i have been on your tables.and have not seen you get carried away.must have been a good day LOL.dont let others put you on tilt. good luck see ya on the felt.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com