Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Whats the best way to win in the PSO Tournments?

Old
Question
Whats the best way to win in the PSO Tournments? - Tue Feb 01, 2011, 03:22 PM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2010
WhiteStar
I played 105 games in the PSO Tournments and with to days to go 1/30/2011 was at 14.699 and on the last day had 4.985 to end the month of 1/31/2011.So is better to played more games in the PSO TOURMENTS OR LEASE GAMES?

Last edited by easybobby69; Tue Feb 01, 2011 at 03:26 PM..

Old
My Opinion - Tue Mar 01, 2011, 01:26 AM
(#2)
Since: Feb 2011
BronzeStar
I think it is better to get all the playing you can in for any particular event so you can get better for the style of playing and quality/mix of skill. And the main thing is the higher up you go on points the better you want to do, at least finish in the top 150 as not to loose to many points. The more points you have the more you loose for placeing poorly. This month Cote was number 1 for a long time and it looks like (i dont know) but it looks like he just stoped at first and now he is 8th cus other peoplee kept pushin. Anyway just thought i would give you my reply since no one had yet.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com