Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

NOT active

Old
NOT active - Tue Feb 01, 2011, 05:04 PM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2010
BronzeStar
Ok, can someone in management please look at my account here at the PSO and tell me why I fell short, or what i did wrong to not make it to "ACTIVE" for Feb.

As far as I know I met ALL of the requirements - 20vpp's and and deposited real money into my account. What did I leave out???

Gary

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 05:07 PM
(#2)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
did you get all 20 in jan. ???

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 05:16 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
Send an e-mail to support@pokerschoolonline.com and explain the situation.

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 09:13 PM
(#4)
Since: Jan 2011
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by gammin4fun View Post
Ok, can someone in management please look at my account here at the PSO and tell me why I fell short, or what i did wrong to not make it to "ACTIVE" for Feb.

As far as I know I met ALL of the requirements - 20vpp's and and deposited real money into my account. What did I leave out???

Gary
I'm in the same position, waiting to see that "Active" checkmark... check out this page, keep playing PSO events, and your status should take care of itself.

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...erboard-Legend

Qualified
In order to be "Qualified" and be eligible for any prize you must play at least 5 League events during the month, Here is the Schedule. You will only be paid a prize when there is a check mark in the "Qualified" column. Until the check mark appears (after you have played 5 League events in the month) your League position and score will be shown in the leader board but you will NOT be eligible for the prize shown.

wyldcat2011

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 09:22 PM
(#5)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyldcat2011 View Post
I'm in the same position, waiting to see that "Active" checkmark... check out this page, keep playing PSO events, and your status should take care of itself.

Qualified
In order to be "Qualified" and be eligible for any prize you must play at least 5 League events during the month, Here is the Schedule. You will only be paid a prize when there is a check mark in the "Qualified" column. Until the check mark appears (after you have played 5 League events in the month) your League position and score will be shown in the leader board but you will NOT be eligible for the prize shown.

wyldcat2011
No one has the 'Active' checkmark in February, yet; since one needs to play in 5 (five) tourneys, and fewer than 5 have been contested. Go look at your January results. If you played in 5 tourneys in Jan., you should receive an 'active' checkmark in January, which qualifies one for the higher payouts in February.

Im just sayin...

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 09:26 PM
(#6)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by tazz864 View Post
No one has the 'Active' checkmark in February, yet; since one needs to play in 5 (five) tourneys, and fewer than 5 have been contested. Go look at your January results. If you played in 5 tourneys in Jan., you should receive an 'active' checkmark in January, which qualifies one for the higher payouts in February.

Im just sayin...
you know your quite mad

i'm just saying

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 09:45 PM
(#7)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyldcat2011 View Post

Qualified

wyldcat2011
is this seagulls significant other??

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 10:44 PM
(#8)
I am having the same issue.I had almost 21 vpps in January most on the last day to make sure I was active for Feb and today I look and it says "whitestar".Not the least bit impressed.And I think you guys may have misread what he was saying Tazz and wyldcat but "active"and "qualified" are 2 completely different things as you know

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 10:54 PM
(#9)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1attackfan View Post
I am having the same issue.I had almost 21 vpps in January most on the last day to make sure I was active for Feb and today I look and it says "whitestar".Not the least bit impressed.And I think you guys may have misread what he was saying Tazz and wyldcat but "active"and "qualified" are 2 completely different things as you know
you have 27 more days to fix it don't get all worked up

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 10:59 PM
(#10)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1attackfan View Post
Very true.... One has to do with VPPs and one has to do with the number of tourneys played... but the same concept holds true for each. Your performance in the previous month 'activates' and 'qualifies' you for the present month.

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 11:02 PM
(#11)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Very true.... One has to do with VPPs and one has to do with the number of tourneys played... but the same concept holds true for each. Your performance in the previous month 'activates' and 'qualifies' you for the present month.

are you saying you have to play 5 in jan. to be active in feb. ???

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 11:10 PM
(#12)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemetdennis View Post
are you saying you have to play 5 in jan. to be active in feb. ???
Yes--but don't believe me...look it up, yerself. Just what I thought I read. I've beeen known to be wrong... VERY rarely, tho--

Im just sayin

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 11:12 PM
(#13)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Yes--but don't believe me...look it up, yerself. Just what I thought I read. I've beeen known to be wrong... VERY rarely, tho--

Im just sayin

well this time your wrong

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 11:22 PM
(#14)
BronzeStar
Quote:
well this time your wrong
Are you SURE??

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...hoolOnline-FAQ

Q. I do not have a check mark against WhiteStar or Active - Why?
A. When you first enter the League it can take us up to 1 week to verify your VPP earnings from last month. Once verified we will put the check mark against Active or WhiteStar. In any event we will always verify your status before each months payout is made. If after a week you still do not see the check mark on the leaderboard against your user name please report this to Support@PokerSchoolOnline.com

You are correct in that the participation in 5 of the current month's tournaments is required. I misread your post. However, it DOES say that they have a week to verify each players status, so chill...

Last edited by tazz864; Tue Feb 01, 2011 at 11:28 PM..

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 11:26 PM
(#15)
BronzeStar
yes

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 11:30 PM
(#16)
Since: Aug 2010
Active is 20 VPP's acquired the previous month. Qualified is 5 PSO's or more played in the current month. One has nothing to do with the other save for the fact that you need to be both to get the big money (though how one would expect to get paid anything in this league by playing 4 PSO's or less is beyond me anyway).

And gamin and attackfan take a chill pill for a couple days it's totally standard for someone going from Whitestar to active to show as Whitestar for a couple days the month they went active. Happens every month. If it does'nt switch by then contact support and they'll sort it out,rest assured.

Good Luck this month.

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 11:33 PM
(#17)
BronzeStar
so your are saying i'm right ???

don't know how that happened

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 11:36 PM
(#18)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie Pip View Post
Active is 20 VPP's acquired the previous month. Qualified is 5 PSO's or more played in the current month. One has nothing to do with the other save for the fact that you need to be both to get the big money (though how one would expect to get paid anything in this league by playing 4 PSO's or less is beyond me anyway).

And gamin and attackfan take a chill pill for a couple days it's totally standard for someone going from Whitestar to active to show as Whitestar for a couple days the month they went active. Happens every month. If it does'nt switch by then contact support and they'll sort it out,rest assured.

Good Luck this month.

Right on moxie. It always works out the way it's supposed to in the end.

Old
Wed Feb 02, 2011, 12:04 AM
(#19)
BronzeStar
Quote:
so your are saying i'm right ???

don't know how that happened

What'd I say? I believe I said look it up yerself!

Old
Wed Feb 02, 2011, 09:13 AM
(#20)
Since: Jan 2011
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by roomik17 View Post
is this seagulls significant other??
Yup!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com