Old
no clue at all - Tue Feb 01, 2011, 06:12 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2010
IMO

do they really have a clue of what the hell there doing?,

just take a look at the pso warm up now, all you need is 1525..hmmm

in the 1800et theres 628 players.

for six pay outs, l will pass on that, thank you.

as for the changes to the league games, looks like its going to be a donk shovefest,

but l will wait and see.

maybe pso staff should play a month, just so he may have a clue to want this pso skill league
is really,

just a thought..............hiccup

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 06:18 PM
(#2)
Since: Apr 2010
I agree. no more warm up games for me. To many players for a small reward. Thats to much time to waste.

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 06:21 PM
(#3)
BronzeStar
all it took last month was 1525 also.

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 06:54 PM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2010
Yeah eff Aqua's right was only 1525 from the jump. Sure as Hell alot more peeps jumping this month though to be sure.

As far as the changes in the League go I have'nt played one yet but here's my take:

Let's all think back to the moment for each of us when the lightbulb went off and we figured out exactly what type of style we were each going to have to adopt to be capable of getting out of this league what we wanted,and the requisite adjustments to our individual games that entailed.

Compared to THAT adjustment period what it will take to deal with the tweaks that PSO has made here should'nt be that big a deal.

I guess we'll see....................

If playing under the new specs makes eff drink more what I'll recoup in my large shares of Labatt's and Crown Royal stock should more than compensate any declining residuals I see from PSO anyway.

Last edited by Moxie Pip; Tue Feb 01, 2011 at 11:43 PM..

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 06:58 PM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
It is incredible. The very first Warm-up Game had 177 players, the fewest I have ever seen. The game I am playing as I type this, has 628 players, the most ever. I'll play for the enjoyment, but I no longer hold out hopes of getting into the top six. This reminds me of the $90K daily satelites. In those, you face 40,000 players and 80 get a prize, a rate of 1 per 500 players. The Warm-up games are a shade better, 1 ticket per 120 - 130 players, roughly. They doubled the odds against you winning and that gives the donkeys a slight edge.

If you consider the astrology freerolls, like Hubble, the winning odds are 1 in 125 players. (9,000 players divided by 72 tickets = 125) Congrats folks, we have a new freeroll astrology game.

Here's hoping that in the near future, there will be a revision of the minimum score and we will reduce the number eligible back down to where the odds are more reasonable, say the previous 50 - 60 to 1 odds.

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 07:01 PM
(#6)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
there are 4674 that can play the warm ups this mo.

last mo. it was 3918

Old
hmm - Tue Feb 01, 2011, 07:03 PM
(#7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie Pip View Post
Yeah eff Aqua's right was only 1525 from the jump. Sure as Hell alot more peeps jumping this month though to be sure.

As far as the changes in the League go I have'nt played one yet but here's my take:

Let's all think back to the moment for each of us when the lightbulb went off and we figured out exactly what type of style we were each going to have to adopt to be capapable of getting out of this league what we wanted,and the requisite adjustments to our individual games that entailed.

Compared to THAT adjustment period what it will take to deal with the tweaks that PSO has made here should'nt be that big a deal.

I guess we'll see....................

If playing under the new specs makes eff drink more what I'll recoup in my large shares of Labatt's and Crown Royal stock should more than compensate any declining residuals I see from PSO anyway.

l'm at the wait and see right now, but my fast guess is that it will be a shove fest.

also mox....buy more stock

cheers

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 07:06 PM
(#8)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cairn Destop View Post
It is incredible. The very first Warm-up Game had 177 players, the fewest I have ever seen. The game I am playing as I type this, has 628 players, the most ever. I'll play for the enjoyment, but I no longer hold out hopes of getting into the top six. This reminds me of the $90K daily satelites. In those, you face 40,000 players and 80 get a prize, a rate of 1 per 500 players. The Warm-up games are a shade better, 1 ticket per 120 - 130 players, roughly. They doubled the odds against you winning and that gives the donkeys a slight edge.

If you consider the astrology freerolls, like Hubble, the winning odds are 1 in 125 players. (9,000 players divided by 72 tickets = 125) Congrats folks, we have a new freeroll astrology game.

Here's hoping that in the near future, there will be a revision of the minimum score and we will reduce the number eligible back down to where the odds are more reasonable, say the previous 50 - 60 to 1 odds.
when the first one started today alot of people did not have there tickets in time to get in

good luck

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com