Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / New Members /

NW Indiana here!

Old
NW Indiana here! - Tue Feb 01, 2011, 07:18 PM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2011
WhiteStar
Hi my name is Gary and I play under the handle of "fduser". Just got started here the other day and I have a question. I'm eligible for the "Sit n Go Quiz" bonus when I make my first deposit. On the website it says I need to use a bonus code "pokerschool1" to get the tickets and the email I got doesn't say anything about using a code. So does somebody know, code or no code????????

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 07:21 PM
(#2)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by fduser View Post
Hi my name is Gary and I play under the handle of "fduser". Just got started here the other day and I have a question. I'm eligible for the "Sit n Go Quiz" bonus when I make my first deposit. On the website it says I need to use a bonus code "pokerschool1" to get the tickets and the email I got doesn't say anything about using a code. So does somebody know, code or no code????????
code

welcome to pso a guy name dan should be by here soon

good luck dennis

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 07:41 PM
(#3)
WhiteStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemetdennis View Post
code

welcome to pso a guy name dan should be by here soon

good luck dennis

Thanks Dennis,

Code, that figures. Just tried that and got an error message about an invalid code or I have not met the minimum deposit. I believe that I was going to deposit ($30 US) enough so I have no idea now.

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 07:52 PM
(#4)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by fduser View Post
Thanks Dennis,

Code, that figures. Just tried that and got an error message about an invalid code or I have not met the minimum deposit. I believe that I was going to deposit ($30 US) enough so I have no idea now.

hey i don't see that promo. on here anymore so it maybe gone sorry

have fun

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 08:25 PM
(#5)
WhiteStar
Dennis,

Here is a link to the page scroll down about halfway under reload bonus details.

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...Quiz-Promotion

But the email I got after finishing the quiz doesn't say anything about a bonus code. I don't know...

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 08:55 PM
(#6)
Since: Jul 2010
Hey Gary, welcome to the pso and the forum.
I'm not sure about this. I would suggest emailing support@pokerschoolonline.com and see what they say. Someone last week said that the code was invalid for them as well.
I was wondering how you deposited in Indiana? My cousin lives there and told me the other day that their bank would no longer do an echeck for them. I guess a new law has passed in Indiana.
Be sure to write back if you have any questions and we'll see ya' around.
Best o' luck,
Dan

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 10:39 PM
(#7)
Since: Dec 2010
Welcome to PSO....Gary

GL and see ya around

BULLS

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com