Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / New Members /

Hello from Kentucky!

Old
Cool
Hello from Kentucky! - Tue Feb 01, 2011, 07:57 PM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2011
BronzeStar
Just wanted to wave and say hello from the bluegrass state...

Probably the most interesting thing about me is I work a kind of weird 3rd-shift week-on/week-off schedule. Which means some weeks I'll be around PokerStars/PSO a LOT, and other times, notsomuch.

I'm not exactly new to poker, but I have just recently started playing more seriously again. Looking forward to seeing everyone in the forums and on the tables.

Here's hoping February brings all of us more of whatever we're looking for!

More to come...
wyldcat2011

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 08:03 PM
(#2)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
welcome some guy name dan should be by to welcome you

good luck

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 09:00 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
Thanks for the intro and welcome wyldcat!
Lots of great people here with a wealth of knowledge so don't hesitate to ask if ya' have any questions.
Check out the info in the tabs up top. Try to schedule a live training if ya' can.
Best o' luck,
Dan

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 09:43 PM
(#4)
Deleted user

Last edited by Deleted user; Sun Feb 13, 2011 at 09:00 PM..

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 10:38 PM
(#5)
Since: Dec 2010
Welcome to PSO...wyldcat

GL and see ya around

BULLS

Old
Wed Feb 02, 2011, 09:06 AM
(#6)
Since: Jan 2011
BronzeStar
Thanks for rolling out the welcome wagon, everybody.

Just got home from work, freaked out when PStars wouldn't let me DO anything (I think I caught the tail end of maintenance/restart there) and have now had time to flub a Hubble tourney... I really am a better player than my record shows currently. I think not getting enough sleep (normal for weeks I work) has something to do with it, or maybe the dealer needs glasses... needs to quit sending down flops that would go better with a previous hand than with the one I'm in... something like that, y'know? LOL

Just wanted you guys to know I appreciate your taking the time to notice me... see ya around the forums and on the tables!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com