Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

8pm Tourney...

Old
8pm Tourney... - Tue Feb 01, 2011, 08:16 PM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2011
BronzeStar
Hold on to your britches....2008 players for the 8pm tourney...216 places getting paid.

Welcome to the new PSO skill league.

Rosie

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 08:27 PM
(#2)
Since: Dec 2010
BronzeStar
for some reason i remember only 2000 max entrants. has this changed? i just looked and it says 10000 now. for real?

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 08:43 PM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faery Tats View Post
Hold on to your britches....2008 players for the 8pm tourney...216 places getting paid.

Welcome to the new PSO skill league.

Rosie
Well they changed the clock, changed the payouts, changed the max players, now can they change the suckouts??? AQ vs KJ...flop comes KQQ..all-in turn comes a 9 and river hits a K.

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 09:06 PM
(#4)
Since: Jan 2011
BronzeStar
Unfortunately Eric, chit happens. Just have to look at suckouts as part of life. Has happened to all of us, just need to change how you feel about them and take it with a grain of salt. Always another tourney, another day.

Sorry, if this isn't in your line of how you play. Just an attitude I adopted long ago and I really think to an extent it helps how I play. Plus, it messes with the head of the person who was the "suckee" shall we say.

GL at the tables.

Rosie

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 10:34 PM
(#5)
BronzeStar
Took 2 hours 20 minutes or so to get ITM in this one. That extra 60 seconds of time bank really slowed that one hand down across the board

Old
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 11:24 PM
(#6)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by will26354 View Post
Took 2 hours 20 minutes or so to get ITM in this one. That extra 60 seconds of time bank really slowed that one hand down across the board

this one is always the largest field and is always 2 and 1/2 hours to the money

Old
Wed Feb 02, 2011, 03:21 AM
(#7)
Since: Aug 2010
Gotta be honest it played about the same as any old PSO in my opinion. A little more clock grindage at the bubble with the clock add-ons but that was about it really.

Roughly half the field peeled off by first break? Check

Approaching the Bubble by second break? Check

Bubble bursts roughly 2 and a half hours in? Check

More donkeys than 30 years worth of Hee Haw reruns? Check

Like David Byrne said..........."Same as it ever was,same as it ever was. (I started doing that neat karate-chop on my forearm thing after I typed this. )

Let the donks roll by.............let the donks roll by.

Old
Lightbulb
Very Wise Rosie - Wed Feb 02, 2011, 09:26 AM
(#8)
WhiteStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faery Tats View Post
Unfortunately Eric, chit happens. Just have to look at suckouts as part of life. Has happened to all of us, just need to change how you feel about them and take it with a grain of salt. Always another tourney, another day.

Sorry, if this isn't in your line of how you play. Just an attitude I adopted long ago and I really think to an extent it helps how I play. Plus, it messes with the head of the person who was the "suckee" shall we say.

GL at the tables.

Rosie

One of my life mentors, Dr. Wayne Dyer has an oft used adage
" When you change the way you look at things, the things that you look at begin to change "
Sometimesa new perspective leads to new levels of achievement.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com