Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

holy crap i hate full tilt poker

Old
holy crap i hate full tilt poker - Wed Feb 02, 2011, 02:00 AM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2010
BronzeStar
so im almost convinced full tilt is rigged.

i lose to donks my money its ridiculous. quads every other hand

so really pissed off:

I spend a few hours playing a freeroll tourney, top 250 win 10k starters. i ignore the tourney and come back an hour later and find im still in it. i end up doing really well and I was in 60th place or so. i pick up pocket aces i raise a lot 1 caller. flop 883 i feel pretty safe. i shove. caller had pocket 8s. so im out 350th place just had to wait a little longer to make the top 250 which i coulda sat out and down (which i should have done) but i figured id play good hands like pocket aces.

ahhhhh what a waste of time.

i hate full tilt with a passion. poker stars is so much better

Old
Wed Feb 02, 2011, 02:14 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
I like your guitar. Wish I could embiggen the picture. What's the make and model?

I haven't put any time into playing at FT. I hated the "feel" of the software and they never offered anything that convinced me to stick with it...

Until RUSH POKER! It revolutionized the game! <--- Sarcasm.

Old
Wed Feb 02, 2011, 02:45 AM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcrissinger View Post
I like your guitar. Wish I could embiggen the picture. What's the make and model?

I haven't put any time into playing at FT. I hated the "feel" of the software and they never offered anything that convinced me to stick with it...

this is a cromulent response.

Old
Wed Feb 02, 2011, 02:53 AM
(#4)
I refuse to return to Full Tilt until they acquiese and honor my request for a 5th animation option for my avatar choice----

Penguin blows his brains out.

Old
Wed Feb 02, 2011, 03:38 AM
(#5)
Since: May 2010
BronzeStar
ft has a better chat, the f'in thing doesn't jump around when I am trying to read stuff i missed or delete it before i read it like is does on PokerStars, oh plus ft has Phil Ivey, but other than that I don't like ft either and will not be downloading their program on my computer, I already erased it after I decided the only thing I liked was the chat. It sucks not having individual avatars, how the fk am i supposed to remember who I am playing against. I admit I only had ft on my computer for about 30 min, and I am biased since PokerStars has given me a lot of money with the Juno invitational and PSO. I am rather loyal when it comes to friends and lovers, PokerStars is my friend and if I ever get really good it is PokerStars I want to play for.

Old
Wed Feb 02, 2011, 07:41 AM
(#6)
I like both stars and full tilt. I find their play very similar, only pokerstars has way better promo's. Full tilt tries to make up for it with rakeback but I still find it easier to grind out money on stars because of all the promotions.

Old
Wed Feb 02, 2011, 10:30 AM
(#7)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by guitaplaya69 View Post
so im almost convinced full tilt is rigged.

i lose to donks my money its ridiculous. quads every other hand

so really pissed off:

I spend a few hours playing a freeroll tourney, top 250 win 10k starters. i ignore the tourney and come back an hour later and find im still in it. i end up doing really well and I was in 60th place or so. i pick up pocket aces i raise a lot 1 caller. flop 883 i feel pretty safe. i shove. caller had pocket 8s. so im out 350th place just had to wait a little longer to make the top 250 which i coulda sat out and down (which i should have done) but i figured id play good hands like pocket aces.

ahhhhh what a waste of time.

i hate full tilt with a passion. poker stars is so much better

yep, feces occurs, everywhere.

Old
Wed Feb 02, 2011, 11:08 AM
(#8)
BronzeStar
all on line poker is rigged. its a scam. The site just caters to sponsored players.

Old
Wed Feb 02, 2011, 11:21 AM
(#9)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
I haven't played on FT since, during the course of a single table sit-n-go, I hit two royal flushes and quad 10's. That was within 27 hands......still did not cash though. No action on the big hands.

Old
Wed Feb 02, 2011, 11:58 AM
(#10)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by SET OF QUADS View Post
all on line poker is rigged. its a scam. The site just caters to sponsored players.
Then you are a fool to even play. As they say, a fool and his money are soon parted.

Not only do you lose your money, you come on here and make a laughing stock of yourself by showing off to everyone how foolish you are with your continued play..

Old
Wed Feb 02, 2011, 12:42 PM
(#11)
Since we are talking about FT

Have you seen the new feature, you can play multiple times in the same tournament.
So you are registered 4 times for the same tournaments, therefore playing 4 tables at the same time.
Of course it will cost you x times more...lol
If there's 2 tables left and you have 3 players left in the tournament, the 2 lowest are combine together, etc.

I've returned to FT and decided to convert all my points and play these and Rush
Doing ok for now

Old
Wed Feb 02, 2011, 12:58 PM
(#12)
yeah the mutli-entry tournies are a neat setup

Old
Wed Feb 02, 2011, 05:17 PM
(#13)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcrissinger View Post

Its an ernie ball guitar. i have no idea the model, I won it for free last warped tour and it has a design on it for ernie ball/warped tour/myspace music. its a pretty sweet looking guitar.

and glad everyone else hates FT as much as me. they have some cool things they offer but i hate the setup, especially after closing each tourney window it brings the lobby to the front i dont care about the stupid lobby

Old
Wed Feb 02, 2011, 05:47 PM
(#14)
BronzeStar
FT is evil. Can't stand it. I can play in the same type of tourneys here and at least variance has its ebbs and flows. At FT it just has its ebbs, lol. There is a reason Tilt is in the name, I am here to tell ya. LOL

Old
Wed Feb 02, 2011, 07:02 PM
(#15)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by guitaplaya69 View Post
Its an ernie ball guitar. i have no idea the model, I won it for free last warped tour and it has a design on it for ernie ball/warped tour/myspace music. its a pretty sweet looking guitar.

and glad everyone else hates FT as much as me. they have some cool things they offer but i hate the setup, especially after closing each tourney window it brings the lobby to the front i dont care about the stupid lobby
Sweet! Free guitars are even better. I'm gonna have to keep an eye out for one of those.

Old
Wed Feb 02, 2011, 10:01 PM
(#16)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandtrap777 View Post
Since we are talking about FT

Have you seen the new feature, you can play multiple times in the same tournament.
So you are registered 4 times for the same tournaments, therefore playing 4 tables at the same time.
Of course it will cost you x times more...lol
If there's 2 tables left and you have 3 players left in the tournament, the 2 lowest are combine together, etc.

I've returned to FT and decided to convert all my points and play these and Rush
Doing ok for now

Sweet,I can donk myself now...................

Old
Wed Feb 02, 2011, 10:08 PM
(#17)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SET OF QUADS View Post

Before you are allowed to play another game here you must complete this quiz................

1. What did PT Barnum say was born every minute?

2 What color was Lee's white horse?

3 Fill in the blanks to finish the quote: A _______ and his ___________ are soon __________. You have ten seconds for this one............Ready,set,go!!!!!

4. Are you PresBruno's sibling? (This would simple things up alot if you are........)

5. If the answer to #4 is yes.................Did your parents have ANY children that lived?

Good night Gracie.

Old
Thu Feb 03, 2011, 04:09 AM
(#18)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
good one moxie...

Old
Thu Feb 03, 2011, 01:01 PM
(#19)
Since: Jan 2010
Rush poker, multi entry tourneys and don't forget the free balloon when you deposit $100.

Theres also a vicious rumour going around their latest gimmick will be to introduce poker to the site

Old
Thu Feb 03, 2011, 01:25 PM
(#20)
(Head Trainer)
Dang aquadad, I have played a lot of volume on FT over the years and I don't think I hit 2 royal flushes yet. sfrigged obv! lol

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com