Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Home Games /

Home game tab probs.

Old
Home game tab probs. - Wed Feb 02, 2011, 08:35 AM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
Today I cannot get onto the "home games" tab. When I go to that tab, I get a popup error message saying "unknown connection type". I am not having any problems with any other tab. Just the home games tab.

Has anyone else had this problem?

***nevermind***** after firing off an email to support, I was able to connect finally. Not sure if they did anything or if there was a glitch.

Last edited by aquadad; Wed Feb 02, 2011 at 08:40 AM..

Old
Wed Feb 02, 2011, 08:39 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
Me too, I sent an E.mail to support about it and it got fixed almost as soon as I sent it in.

Old
Wed Feb 02, 2011, 09:04 AM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
yeah Bill, I'm thinking that it was a glitch that they were already working on.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com