Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Redistribution of funds

Old
Redistribution of funds - Wed Feb 02, 2011, 05:34 PM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2010
BronzeStar
Firstly, this is not a thread regarding the outcome of the current investigation of Datzang and Sharkattack. I would like it if no comment is made regarding their current status.

After reading about the investigation it made me wonder what would happen if the outcome were to be unfavourable to the pair of them and as such I sent an email to support asking what will happen to the funds. Here is the reply

Quote:
Hello (AlphaAero), Thank you for your email. Please note that this case will be handled as any other collusion case, and after the investigation has been completed and the allegations of cheating are confirmed (or denied), the money will be distributed between the affected players. Feel free to contact us should the need arise. Regards, Kervin D.PokerStars Support Team
I thought, wow, this is going to be a big mess to sort out!!

How do other players think the funds will be distributed?

Old
Wed Feb 02, 2011, 05:41 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
they probably won't redristibute any forfeited money.....at least i doubt they will.

Old
Wed Feb 02, 2011, 07:07 PM
(#3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaAero View Post
First, the response is a general response and it applies to Pokerstar tournaments, sng's or cash. It has nothing to do with PokerSchoolOnline.
Only PokerSchoolOnline will decide what happens.

Second, why do you even care? Let the situation take it's course

Old
Wed Feb 02, 2011, 07:49 PM
(#4)
BronzeStar
And PSO is now owned by........................

Why do I care..................

Old
Wed Feb 02, 2011, 08:00 PM
(#5)
Since: Aug 2010
why don't you care sand?
this has nothing to do with the couple who are being checked out
but wouldn't you like to know how pokerstars and PSO handle these types of situations
i would also like to ask a good one my boy came up with
let's say 199 players left 198 is ITM and it's hand for hand
2 players are knock out in the hand but had the same amount before the hand started
is someone picked for ITM or do they both tie out of ITM

Old
Wed Feb 02, 2011, 08:06 PM
(#6)
(Super-Moderator)
Chop chop

Old
Wed Feb 02, 2011, 10:30 PM
(#7)
BronzeStar
I would have brought it up if dat and me somehow got screwed. But as I see it. They don't pay out the extra funds left over if a white star makes t200, so, I don't see it being paid out. But, think u guys are jumping the gun here. Dat and I have done nothing wrong. We hope to see ya at the tables as soon as this review is over. -Shark

Old
Wed Feb 02, 2011, 10:57 PM
(#8)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaAero View Post
Firstly, this is not a thread regarding the outcome of the current investigation of Datzang and Sharkattack. I would like it if no comment is made regarding their current status.

After reading about the investigation it made me wonder what would happen if the outcome were to be unfavourable to the pair of them and as such I sent an email to support asking what will happen to the funds. Here is the reply

You can put all the disclaimers at the front of this post that you want,the mere fact that you felt the need to do so shows that you at least had an inkling that posting this while the issue invoving shark and dat is STILL UNDER REVIEW,was in poor taste. But you felt the need to do so anyway,and try to couch it in context of being little Mr. Helpful. Why am I not surprised?

And what makes you think ANY descision vis-a-vis this prize money would affect you anyway?

Does PSO have a Donks Direct Aid Program of which we have not been told?

Old
Wed Feb 02, 2011, 11:01 PM
(#9)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie Pip View Post
They do, in fact. It's called "Sit at a table with Moxie."

Old
Wed Feb 02, 2011, 11:04 PM
(#10)
BronzeStar
Quote:
And what makes you think ANY descision vis-a-vis this prize money would affect you anyway?

LMAO....!!!

Old
Wed Feb 02, 2011, 11:08 PM
(#11)
A.Weak. I expect better from you.

B. Nice job of making it look like you're jumping to Alpha's defense. Better keep an eye on your milk money at recess..............

C. Should'nt you be somewhere telling eff that the Leasts blow anyways?

D. EVERYONE already KNOWS about the table with Moxie Donks Direct Aid program. I asked if there was one we did'nt know about.

E. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited by Moxie Pip; Wed Feb 02, 2011 at 11:11 PM..

Old
Wed Feb 02, 2011, 11:28 PM
(#12)
BronzeStar
Quote:
A.Weak. I expect better from you.

B. Nice job of making it look like you're jumping to Alpha's defense. Better keep an eye on your milk money at recess..............

C. Should'nt you be somewhere telling eff that the Leasts blow anyways?

D. EVERYONE already KNOWS about the table with Moxie Donks Direct Aid program. I asked if there was one we did'nt know about.

E. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
A. True, I should have taken my time and thought more about my reply. From now on I won't reply until I am told "ssuglia, you have 12 seconds to act."

B. When have I ever jumped to anyone's defense?

C. Haven't found him... and honestly I'm too lazy tonight to hunt him down.

D. A friendly reminder is always helpful.

E. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Old
Thu Feb 03, 2011, 09:58 AM
(#13)
BronzeStar
The disclaimer was there because there is another thread already, started by one of the players in question in which people can discuss the ins and outs. This is simply a thread to find out peoples opinions on the remaining funds should the ruling go against the players. I did consider making it a hyperthetical player x and player y type post, but figured that everyone would know what I was talking about anyway. The very fact that Sharkattack has been so open with his position idicated to me that this is in no way a taboo subject and might be interesting to get some suggestions from players.

Freerolls for whitestars
Freerolls for top 2002
Send it to Oxfam
bump everyone up a position

this is a pertinent current events topic so I don't really get your angle.

good luck all

Old
Thu Feb 03, 2011, 10:33 AM
(#14)
It's just that there was no need to bring this up
There was no results of wrong doing
If there was a negative result, it's not up to you nor players to suggest or decide on the outcome of the money. It's not ours, it belongs to PokerSchoolOnline.

It's just looks like you wanted to stir the pot, that's why we're saying there was no need to bring this up.

That's all

Old
Thu Feb 03, 2011, 10:43 AM
(#15)
BronzeStar
Valid points.

I now I agree that I should have sat on this and waited for the outcome, this would have been better suited as a "what if'" post after the outcome.

Hope I haven't caused too much offence.

Regards

Last edited by AlphaAero; Thu Feb 03, 2011 at 10:45 AM.. Reason: Spelling

Old
Thu Feb 03, 2011, 01:45 PM
(#16)
(Super-Moderator)
Looks like nothing good going to come from this so we just end it now and Thanks all for playing Nice

*Closed*

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com