Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Pot Limit Omaha Hi/LO

Old
Pot Limit Omaha Hi/LO - Wed Feb 02, 2011, 06:05 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
im gonna open up a micro stakes ring game for it. Anybody want in??

Heres the info:

id = 12448
code = speakeasy

Old
Wed Feb 02, 2011, 06:11 PM
(#2)
BronzeStar
I might be interested in that... Hopefully you can get a full table to make it work out best... I've been playing PLO8 micro ring games for the past week and enjoying it a lot.

Old
Wed Feb 02, 2011, 06:26 PM
(#3)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyis View Post
I might be interested in that... Hopefully you can get a full table to make it work out best... I've been playing PLO8 micro ring games for the past week and enjoying it a lot.

me too Cyis ever since the wbcoop me qualifier. I really love it. In fact Im playing it right now..and have made a couple hundred fpp's already from .01/.02 tables. well Im gonna try to round up some people that like plo8...do the same if you know any...and bring em along.

Old
Wed Feb 02, 2011, 06:46 PM
(#4)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by VERDUGO77 View Post
me too Cyis ever since the wbcoop me qualifier. I really love it. In fact Im playing it right now..and have made a couple hundred fpp's already from .01/.02 tables. well Im gonna try to round up some people that like plo8...do the same if you know any...and bring em along.
Yeah I took 50th in the WBCOOP qualifier and been playing the 1c/2c tables every night since then. Racked up more than enough VPP to be active this month with only 17 hours on the tables.

Old
Wed Feb 02, 2011, 06:50 PM
(#5)
BronzeStar
oh yeah...not hard to rack em up...made the 20 in a few hours...well when im done with my shower break i will look for you at the tables and maybe join you...i think omaha888 likes the plo8 so idk..but im think maybe its better for us to play these games on regular tables instead of home games that way we dont take eachtohers money but non pso players money...

Old
Wed Feb 02, 2011, 06:51 PM
(#6)
BronzeStar
I'd actually thought about starting a weekly Fri or Sat PLO8 tourney in my club... Like all my tourneys it'd be deep or double stacked play. I just hadn't heard if there was any interest in it.

Old
Wed Feb 02, 2011, 07:02 PM
(#7)
im fairly new to PLO hi lo but it is a game that has me intrigued. im playing some .01/.02 right now tryin to pick it up

Old
Wed Feb 02, 2011, 07:47 PM
(#8)
BronzeStar
Quote:
I'd actually thought about starting a weekly Fri or Sat PLO8 tourney in my club... Like all my tourneys it'd be deep or double stacked play. I just hadn't heard if there was any interest in it.
sounds good to me Cyis...

I'll join your club send me the info...

you can host the tourney and I'll host a ring game..

Old
Wed Feb 02, 2011, 07:49 PM
(#9)
BronzeStar
There's 1 empty seat on each of the tables I"m playing PLO8 on right now but I'll probably depart them here when the PSO tourney starts.

Old
Wed Feb 02, 2011, 11:53 PM
(#10)
Since: Dec 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by VERDUGO77 View Post
oh yeah...not hard to rack em up...made the 20 in a few hours...well when im done with my shower break i will look for you at the tables and maybe join you...i think omaha888 likes the plo8 so idk..but im think maybe its better for us to play these games on regular tables instead of home games that way we dont take eachtohers money but non pso players money...
what about adding 8 game also to the mix. plo8 is where i get my FPPS/Vpps each month seen cyis a couple times but 8 game is harder need some practice

Old
Thu Feb 03, 2011, 12:33 AM
(#11)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Dawg 57 View Post
what about adding 8 game also to the mix. plo8 is where i get my FPPS/Vpps each month seen cyis a couple times but 8 game is harder need some practice
I have never played 8 game before joe...so idk..I will have to try it out I guess...

Old
Thu Feb 03, 2011, 06:49 AM
(#12)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Dawg 57 View Post
Yeah I recall seeing you a time or two on a table I'm playing on... The only thing with 8 game for me is that it's so many different styles of poker that change. It's hard to be good in any given one, whereas I can play PLO8 or NLHE and that's all I have to concentrate on. I think those that can play 8 game mixed well are very well rounded poker players, I'm just not there myself.

Old
Thu Feb 03, 2011, 07:12 AM
(#13)
Deleted user

Last edited by deleted_username; Thu Feb 17, 2011 at 11:53 PM..

Old
Thu Feb 03, 2011, 08:48 AM
(#14)
BronzeStar
yeah was thimnking about a home club play money for 8 game, dont want to be a fish for sure. (really am one still) but i enjoyed the wbcoop and want to get some hand time in before may. play tables are a joke,but figure get a group of peeps toghether could get some good game practice in w/o going broke learning!!!! thats why i play very little cash right now. i know that you cant win all the time but im not giving my cash away just to learn either!!!

Old
Thu Feb 03, 2011, 06:50 PM
(#15)
BronzeStar
I'll run some "funny" money 8-game and PLO8 under my club if there's interest. I'd like to be ready for SCOOP as well so I can make the most from the single ticket entry I have from WBCOOP.

Old
Thu Feb 03, 2011, 06:58 PM
(#16)
BronzeStar
Quote:
I'll run some "funny" money 8-game and PLO8 under my club if there's interest. I'd like to be ready for SCOOP as well so I can make the most from the single ticket entry I have from WBCOOP.
I'm not trying to be cheap (well yes i am BR management) but count me in. I'm still raw fish is why i wait to play cash, right now might as well just hand out quarters to street beggars as play cash!!. i do play PLO8 01/02 for vpps and occasional surprise profit. that's why id like to get more practice in, PSO gives plenty of NLHE, but need other games as well trying to be patient and study not just jump and play to be playing. so yes please count me in. thanks joe dawg.

Old
Thu Feb 03, 2011, 07:02 PM
(#17)
BronzeStar
Joe,

I know what you mean... my BR isn't that big right now but what I'm depositing I can do without so I don't mind if I lose a bit while I learn. I tried to play PLO8 on the play money ring tables and it was a fraking joke. So to the cash tables I went. Club info is on my blog metioned in a few posts on here and my profile. Otherwise just PM me.

Just need to know whether to setup ring or tournament and what styles and I'll get it setup.

Old
Thu Feb 03, 2011, 07:08 PM
(#18)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Joe,

I know what you mean... my BR isn't that big right now but what I'm depositing I can do without so I don't mind if I lose a bit while I learn. I tried to play PLO8 on the play money ring tables and it was a fraking joke. So to the cash tables I went. Club info is on my blog metioned in a few posts on here and my profile. Otherwise just PM me.

Just need to know whether to setup ring or tournament and what styles and I'll get it setup.
basically aiming to improve for coop so 6 max style like in coop i ended up with 3 tickets and want to optimize my chances, plo8, & 8 game tournament style if you can get enough peeps. i read your blog so yeah ill go get info thanks. you might give holler to verdugo i think shes interested also??

Old
Thu Feb 03, 2011, 07:24 PM
(#19)
BronzeStar
I looked and you can only setup cash PLO8 ring tables but it will let you setup play money 8-game ring tables... Can setup tournaments for either so not a problem on that front.

Old
Thu Feb 03, 2011, 07:27 PM
(#20)
BronzeStar
Quote:
I looked and you can only setup cash PLO8 ring tables but it will let you setup play money 8-game ring tables... Can setup tournaments for either so not a problem on that front.
like i said i play ring for vpps so your club, tables its ok just dont expect to get rich LOL

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com