Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Not able to chat

Old
Not able to chat - Wed Feb 02, 2011, 11:10 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2010
I would like an explanation as to why we can no longer chat from the rail with fellow a PSO player if we haven't registered in the tournament they are playing in.We have been disallowed to do so for whatever reason.As far as I know I have the required buy-in required why am I not able to chat from the rail.

I'm just askin'

Old
Wed Feb 02, 2011, 11:17 PM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by brkn80 View Post
I would like an explanation as to why we can no longer chat from the rail with fellow a PSO player if we haven't registered in the tournament they are playing in.We have been disallowed to do so for whatever reason.As far as I know I have the required buy-in required why am I not able to chat from the rail.

I'm just askin'

You azzhat. I saw the title of the thread and your ID and was like "Ooooh,another 30 day ban? Is it time for "Silent Bob II: The Loaf-Pinchers Strike Back"?

But yeah,I'm with you here I would really like to here an answer on this one myself.

Old
Wed Feb 02, 2011, 11:24 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
LOL..... I also thought, not another ban
Gee...........brkn, you scared us....LOL

You must be bored, needing to chat in rail.....LOL
Cya around, take care

Old
Wed Feb 02, 2011, 11:29 PM
(#4)
BronzeStar
I still got like 5 days to go pure torture.

Old
Wed Feb 02, 2011, 11:30 PM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
Blinky returns!

Oh. Wait.

Yeah, the no observer chat is weird. Don't know why they would turn that on.

Old
Wed Feb 02, 2011, 11:31 PM
(#6)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcrissinger View Post
Blinky returns!

Oh. Wait.

Someone with really thin skin probably went whining to the powers that be.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Although I'm shocked they actually listened to a suggestion, if that was the case.

Old
Wed Feb 02, 2011, 11:33 PM
(#7)
Since: Sep 2010
(Administrator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcrissinger View Post
Blinky returns!

Oh. Wait.

Another problem I was not aware of. I will get this sorted.

Good Luck
PSO STAFF

Old
Wed Feb 02, 2011, 11:37 PM
(#8)
Since: Apr 2010
I have emailed support about this who have passed it onto pokerstars

The reason I did this is :

I have a friend who stalks me while I'm playing

is not registered for the game I'm in but is a qualified PSO'er

I have tried to chat with other PSO'ers when I haven't registerd but to no avail

Old
Wed Feb 02, 2011, 11:49 PM
(#9)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
i don't know why but it never let me chat and i had a ticket

Old
Thu Feb 03, 2011, 12:08 AM
(#10)
Since: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssuglia View Post
Although I'm shocked they actually listened to a suggestion, if that was the case.
I read this post, found it to be a tad in need of tact, then felt a bit bad when I read who posted the next one.

<--- Never thought I'd use this one.

Old
Thu Feb 03, 2011, 02:44 AM
(#11)
Since: Jan 2011
BronzeStar
Not understanding why we can't chat. I know we were able to last month. I really do hope they get this sorted out.

While I understand some don't like the extra "chatter", they always have the option to turn chat off so they are not disrupted by others chatting.

What I don't understand is the reason it gives you for not being able to chat...I have the buy-in, yet it doesn't recognize that we do have the buy-in.

Oh well, hopefully PS will figure this out soon and flip the switch to make things all better.

Rosie

Old
Fri Feb 04, 2011, 02:06 AM
(#12)
BronzeStar
yeah, i have my entourage.. Silent Bob or Blinkin Brkn usually comes by and makes sure my thimble's full...(honey, you're so sexy when you can talk)
the cats like to come in and toy with me too..
it's all in fun!

i have my armour all shined up - the extra wires and batteries have been removed..
i should be about ready to take on the world!!!

my throat hurts when i am forced to be silent..

Old
Fri Feb 04, 2011, 02:12 AM
(#13)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by blindmice123 View Post
yeah, i have my entourage.. Silent Bob or Blinkin Brkn usually comes by and makes sure my thimble's full...(honey, you're so sexy when you can talk)
the cats like to come in and toy with me too..
it's all in fun!

i have my armour all shined up - the extra wires and batteries have been removed..
i should be about ready to take on the world!!!

my throat hurts when i am forced to be silent..

but did you get all the wires and batteries??
or just the ones you were suppost to find ???
i still have the remote let me know when you have it on

Old
Sat Feb 05, 2011, 03:22 AM
(#14)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemetdennis View Post
but did you get all the wires and batteries??
or just the ones you were suppost to find ???
i still have the remote let me know when you have it on

hey i'm not a computer mouse!
i don't think i left anything behind if i could get my teeth on 'em they've been chewed...
lol

i'll let you know when i've got it on..

Old
Sat Feb 05, 2011, 03:31 PM
(#15)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSO-Staff View Post
Another problem I was not aware of. I will get this sorted.

is this going to get fixed soon ???

Old
Mon Feb 07, 2011, 03:57 PM
(#16)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemetdennis View Post
is this going to get fixed soon ???

Old
Chat rail - Mon Feb 07, 2011, 09:27 PM
(#17)
Since: Nov 2010
Well this one is easy - im in a PSO tourney with 3 other well known players who post a lot on this forum and a fight breaks out on the rail between 2 players who arent at the table and 1 who is. This ensues for 5 minutes with " something about your mother" and some other choice words. Someone finally called the moderator (not I as I like to watch a good hockey game) and I thought thingswould end after I dispatched one to the rail - so now its a 3 way rail fight which I was suprised as all 3 guys seemed decent upstanding guys in the forums. Aside from that when I dispatched another well known player to the rail after he lost his A K suited straight to my full house ( I did get lucky on the river ) one of his cronies told me that was my third strike - like they were the poker mob and were comin to get me. Honestly I am glad the rail birds are gone.
Cheers the Hamster

Old
Mon Feb 07, 2011, 09:56 PM
(#18)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDNHamster View Post
Well this one is easy - im in a PSO tourney with 3 other well known players who post a lot on this forum and a fight breaks out on the rail between 2 players who arent at the table and 1 who is. This ensues for 5 minutes with " something about your mother" and some other choice words. Someone finally called the moderator (not I as I like to watch a good hockey game) and I thought thingswould end after I dispatched one to the rail - so now its a 3 way rail fight which I was suprised as all 3 guys seemed decent upstanding guys in the forums. Aside from that when I dispatched another well known player to the rail after he lost his A K suited straight to my full house ( I did get lucky on the river ) one of his cronies told me that was my third strike - like they were the poker mob and were comin to get me. Honestly I am glad the rail birds are gone.
Cheers the Hamster

bully

Old
Mon Feb 07, 2011, 09:57 PM
(#19)
BronzeStar
lol thats funny good job knocking them out

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com