Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

I am sorry for starting this fight between effsea and Moxie

Old
I am sorry for starting this fight between effsea and Moxie - Thu Feb 03, 2011, 02:31 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
I apologized, now FIGHT!

hiccup

Old
Thu Feb 03, 2011, 02:46 PM
(#2)
Since: Jan 2010
BronzeStar
Naughty boy

Old
Thu Feb 03, 2011, 02:58 PM
(#3)
BronzeStar
effsea said that even HE wouldn't drink Natty Boh.

No, wait... I said that. But I was prolly lying.

Old
Thu Feb 03, 2011, 04:17 PM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

This is by far the best thread in the General Forum.

Old
well - Thu Feb 03, 2011, 04:29 PM
(#5)
well heres how it started,

when my liquor cabinet key went missing,

mcirss pointed his finger at moxie,

but it was mcriss that took it and gave it to ssuggs,

which explains why ssuggs is always zzzzzzzing

hiccup

Old
Thu Feb 03, 2011, 04:41 PM
(#6)
BronzeStar
I did not take that key!

I blame the cabinet key on mousy... How do you think she went blind? She drank her way through your liquor, that's how.

I mean, if I had all your booze, would I have to make a beer smuggling run across state lines tonight?

Old
come on - Thu Feb 03, 2011, 04:47 PM
(#7)
look l know the truth,

when l found darkman smoking my last joint, he was so high he gave you up,

and l know brkn had something to do with this also

hiccup

Old
Thu Feb 03, 2011, 05:05 PM
(#8)
for fear of incriminating myself I shall remain SILENT

Old
Thu Feb 03, 2011, 05:08 PM
(#9)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by brkn80 View Post
for fear of incriminating myself I shall remain SILENT
This is one thing you are good at.

Old
Thu Feb 03, 2011, 05:10 PM
(#10)
I will however, continue to fill mousys thimbles for her

Old
Thu Feb 03, 2011, 05:25 PM
(#11)
Since: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcrissinger View Post
effsea said that even HE wouldn't drink Natty Boh.

No, wait... I said that. But I was prolly lying.
Why does everyone think dissing Nasty Boh bothers me. I live here and I would'nt drink that swill if you paid me. I also don't like eating crabs (well I love crab cakes,and if you ain't had a B'more Crab Cake form Faidley's or Angelina's to name 2 you have NEVER had a crab cake,period) but actually cracking and picking at them,no thanks. I like to cook my meal,sit down with my friends and eat,not to continue to work WHILE I'm eating. And your'e fingers are burning from the Old Bay after 20 minutes,then it gets in your eye and you're half blind. And since some yahoo has the B'Los game on you wish you were all the way blind,deaf to. And you HAVE to wash crabs down with Natty Boh,city ordinance it may as well be,and I did'nt want to drink that shit in the first place.

But I digress..............

I think I know why Baghead is trying to get eff and me beefing................

PressedBoner has'nt posted in a minute and the entertainment quotient of the Forum has dropped accordingly.

Old
well Hell! - Thu Feb 03, 2011, 05:27 PM
(#12)
Quote:
I apologized, now FIGHT!

hiccup

Well hell! No Need to figth over liqour for dang sure. I got enough shine for all y'all. Cherry, peach , orange zest. I say we sit down talk about this key over a few bottles of more. Party like a rock star, well this case A Poker Star lol After a few bottles of shine we wont even know what we were talking about anyways so all good and what the hell is nasty Boh?

Last edited by BUDA505; Thu Feb 03, 2011 at 05:29 PM..

Old
Thu Feb 03, 2011, 06:21 PM
(#13)
BronzeStar
Moxie, I would never try to get you and beef effing. That's just wrong.

Nasty Boh is the official beer of Baltimore, MD. National Bohemian is the real name.

Buda, I'd love to try some of your moonshine.

Old
Thu Feb 03, 2011, 06:32 PM
(#14)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by BUDA505 View Post
Well hell! No Need to figth over liqour for dang sure. I got enough shine for all y'all. Cherry, peach , orange zest. I say we sit down talk about this key over a few bottles of more. Party like a rock star, well this case A Poker Star lol After a few bottles of shine we wont even know what we were talking about anyways so all good and what the hell is nasty Boh?

is that the same as otto fuel from the tourps ???

Old
Thu Feb 03, 2011, 06:36 PM
(#15)
BronzeStar
Why do I find myself running home just to read you all's threads?

hiccup

JT

Old
Thu Feb 03, 2011, 07:09 PM
(#16)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by JT_Sooooted View Post
Why do I find myself running home just to read you all's threads?

hiccup

JT
hiccup

There's an easy solution to this JT.

Don't ever leave the house!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Old
Thu Feb 03, 2011, 07:09 PM
(#17)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie Pip View Post
Why does everyone think dissing Nasty Boh bothers me. I live here and I would'nt drink that swill if you paid me. I also don't like eating crabs (well I love crab cakes,and if you ain't had a B'more Crab Cake form Faidley's or Angelina's to name 2 you have NEVER had a crab cake,period) but actually cracking and picking at them,no thanks. I like to cook my meal,sit down with my friends and eat,not to continue to work WHILE I'm eating. And your'e fingers are burning from the Old Bay after 20 minutes,then it gets in your eye and you're half blind. And since some yahoo has the B'Los game on you wish you were all the way blind,deaf to. And you HAVE to wash crabs down with Natty Boh,city ordinance it may as well be,and I did'nt want to drink that shit in the first place.

But I digress..............

I think I know why Baghead is trying to get eff and me beefing................

PressedBoner has'nt posted in a minute and the entertainment quotient of the Forum has dropped accordingly.
since i'm from the other side of the potomac i think i should say that maybe your not pickin' them right
there's nothing better than friends, beer and a bushel of crabs
and yes that natty beer is only good for cooking them crabs
if you need some lessons in good crab pickin' give me a holler and i'll get the tables and newspapers ready

Old
Thu Feb 03, 2011, 07:19 PM
(#18)
BronzeStar
I hear Chilli was in the cabinet.

Old
now this a good movie - Thu Feb 03, 2011, 07:20 PM
(#19)
BronzeStar
now this a good thread i like, i am reading it like a book..keep it coming..hilarious
drink some vodka for me, pour one out for ue boy.lol

Old
I'm givin' myself up - Thu Feb 03, 2011, 07:51 PM
(#20)
BronzeStar
Quote:
I apologized, now FIGHT!

hiccup
I am so sorry this is happening. I have read this thread and it has brought me to my knees (which Hobo appreciates) in humiliation since this is all my fault. Crissinger has gotten Effsea to believe that Moxie stole his liquor key just to get Eff to stop noticing every time I try to check out Criss's big hard stick. Well that's what Criss told me and so I naturally had to ckeck it out and Effsea has a jealous nature as he thinks I am 22 (age) and 38-21-35 But the truth of the matter is that Brkn took the key to fill thimbles for Blindmice ( she told me this herself ) and it's all because he found that I am the one that calls the mod on him to get his chat blocked so he doesn't like me anymore and is trying to woo the Mousey woman ( she has convinced him that she is younger than I am...which would make her 12 if the truth be known) But Blindmice is actually 87 years old and my Hobo Hubby has the hots for her. Lord, I can't stand this any longer and I may just have to run off with nicdabull or maybe PresBruno who really sounds dumb enough to actually get something going with a VIRTUAL RELATIONSHIP!!! But as I said my tears have brought me to my knees which has resulted in a smile to Hobojim's sweet face.
P.S. Faerytits I wrote this for you since you are one of the few idiots that said they enjoy the things that I write in posts. Therefore I have to love you and make you my BFF..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com