Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Stay outta my threads if...

Old
Stay outta my threads if... - Thu Feb 03, 2011, 05:29 PM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2010
BronzeStar
you can't just simply reply to whatever questions I need help on.

If I post a question, rest assured, I have looked everywhere I know to look BEFORE posting. If I find no answer to what concerns me, I put it out there for all to see, and hope that someone smarter than me has the solution.

I do not want anymore arguments about who is right and who is wrong in my threads.

TOO2COO closed my thread, and that is embarrassing.

Old
Thu Feb 03, 2011, 05:55 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by gammin4fun View Post
you can't just simply reply to whatever questions I need help on.

If I post a question, rest assured, I have looked everywhere I know to look BEFORE posting. If I find no answer to what concerns me, I put it out there for all to see, and hope that someone smarter than me has the solution.

I do not want anymore arguments about who is right and who is wrong in my threads.

TOO2COO closed my thread, and that is embarrassing.
Wow, you have a pretty thin skin if that's all it takes. I'm sure you are very vigilant in your search for information. That is something devoutly to be wished in a world of people who need their hand held while they are being spoon-fed.

Im just sayin...

Old
Thu Feb 03, 2011, 06:07 PM
(#3)
BronzeStar
See? This is what I am talking about - how one indirectly insults another with sly wording. You do not need to be that way, but you chose to, so I ask you PLEASE, do not respond to any other thead that I post. EVER!!!

Old
Thu Feb 03, 2011, 06:14 PM
(#4)
Deleted user

Last edited by deleted_username; Thu Feb 17, 2011 at 11:57 PM..

Old
Thu Feb 03, 2011, 06:18 PM
(#5)
BronzeStar
thank you omaha - It was not an easy task - I spent about 4 hours just before midnight getting those vpp's - and then the glitch - I just knew i missed. lol

Old
Thu Feb 03, 2011, 06:30 PM
(#6)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by deleted_username View Post
you'll get used to tazz,

i have grown to find his posts funny

devoutly

good job on gettin active for this month
Thanks for the definition, omaha... I meant it in the context of 3 (a) and (b) in the definition. I believe 'devoutly to be wished' it is a line from Shakespeare, and has no religious connotation.

No class... pfffffft

Last edited by tazz864; Thu Feb 03, 2011 at 06:32 PM..

Old
Thu Feb 03, 2011, 07:05 PM
(#7)
Deleted user

Last edited by deleted_username; Thu Feb 17, 2011 at 11:56 PM..

Old
Thu Feb 03, 2011, 09:08 PM
(#8)
Since: Jan 2011
BronzeStar
Quote:
You do not need to be that way, but you chose to, so I ask you PLEASE, do not respond to any other thead that I post. EVER!!!
The only way to ensure that is of course for you not to post.

Old
Fri Feb 04, 2011, 12:46 AM
(#9)
Since: Jan 2011
BronzeStar
Ignore tazz he always has his dumb comments to forums....
Just saying.... (tazz quote)

Quote:
See? This is what I am talking about - how one indirectly insults another with sly wording. You do not need to be that way, but you chose to, so I ask you PLEASE, do not respond to any other thead that I post. EVER!!!

Old
Fri Feb 04, 2011, 11:42 AM
(#10)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomarksman View Post
Ignore tazz he always has his dumb comments to forums....
Just saying.... (tazz quote)
...if only this were true-- (the dumb comments part AND the ignore part...)

Im just saying

Old
Fri Feb 04, 2011, 12:37 PM
(#11)
Since: Aug 2010
mmmmmmmmmmm
hell yeah baby you know i like it when you squeeze....

DAMN IT WRONG THREAD AGAIN!!!!!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com