Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

My last post - EVER

Old
Default
My last post - EVER - Thu Feb 03, 2011, 06:39 PM
(#1)
gammin4fun's Avatar
Since: Dec 2010
Posts: 80
BronzeStar
I have been trying to gather information through this forum, yet all I seem to do is cause aguements between my fellow classmates.
So I am making this announcement, and I have promised TOO2COO, and I am a man of my word.

I shall NEVER post in this forum again - due to the fact that I am NOT gonna be the source of any bickering.

Thank you all for everything

Gary
 
Old
Default
Thu Feb 03, 2011, 06:51 PM
(#2)
JT_Sooooted's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,407
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by gammin4fun View Post
I have been trying to gather information through this forum, yet all I seem to do is cause aguements between my fellow classmates.
So I am making this announcement, and I have promised TOO2COO, and I am a man of my word.

I shall NEVER post in this forum again - due to the fact that I am NOT gonna be the source of any bickering.

Thank you all for everything

Gary
Gary, this entire forum is a mess man. Take it for what it's worth. If you like something you run across. Use it! If someone pisses you off, let it be known but forget it! I need you to be active here and questioning anything that worries you. If you must do it VIA PM. Then PM me. Don't let others actions worry you.

JT
 
Old
Default
Thu Feb 03, 2011, 06:58 PM
(#3)
hemetdennis's Avatar
Since: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,019
BronzeStar
i am not the best on here but if you need any help with anything just pm me and i'll try to help

good luck
 
Old
Default
Thu Feb 03, 2011, 09:36 PM
(#4)
blindmice123's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 185
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by gammin4fun View Post
I have been trying to gather information through this forum, yet all I seem to do is cause aguements between my fellow classmates.
So I am making this announcement, and I have promised TOO2COO, and I am a man of my word.

I shall NEVER post in this forum again - due to the fact that I am NOT gonna be the source of any bickering.

Thank you all for everything

Gary
gammin4fun/Gary, i hope you've had the opportunity to look into and read any number of posts here on this forum...
i'm impressed with your self confidence! - presuming it was your fault that others argue on your thread.. (i think it's a wee bit over estimated however)
look around, these blokes take every opportunity to slam eachother - it's a bit of a pissing contest sometimes.

once in a while it's funny - and the rest of the time i just sit back, shake my head and try to imagine what they do for a living.....
never base your happiness solely on someone else - if they want to bicker, grab their balls and run home let 'em. but cutting your own nose off to spite them is a little harsh. TOO2COO let him off the hook!

Gary, enjoy the forum where you can. ask questions (you might have to sift through the postes in your own thread to get through the fluff and find the answers) but don't quit because of a few jaded remarks.

there - that's my 2¢ worth - my opinion.
and yeah we all have an opinion - kinda like we all have an arsehole... mind you... no one wants to see everyone's opinions either.

good luck with the PSO
luckbox luck at the tables and maybe we'll be face to face on the felt one day

i'm smarter than i look so you can pm me too if you wanna


mouse, aka Kim
 
Old
Default
Thu Feb 03, 2011, 09:41 PM
(#5)
tazz864's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,143
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by blindmice123 View Post
gammin4fun/Gary, i hope you've had the opportunity to look into and read any number of posts here on this forum...
i'm impressed with your self confidence! - presuming it was your fault that others argue on your thread.. (i think it's a wee bit over estimated however)
look around, these blokes take every opportunity to slam eachother - it's a bit of a pissing contest sometimes.

once in a while it's funny - and the rest of the time i just sit back, shake my head and try to imagine what they do for a living.....
never base your happiness solely on someone else - if they want to bicker, grab their balls and run home let 'em. but cutting your own nose off to spite them is a little harsh. TOO2COO let him off the hook!

Gary, enjoy the forum where you can. ask questions (you might have to sift through the postes in your own thread to get through the fluff and find the answers) but don't quit because of a few jaded remarks.

there - that's my 2¢ worth - my opinion.
and yeah we all have an opinion - kinda like we all have an arsehole... mind you... no one wants to see everyone's opinions either.

good luck with the PSO
luckbox luck at the tables and maybe we'll be face to face on the felt one day

i'm smarter than i look so you can pm me too if you wanna


mouse, aka Kim
Maybe, but I can write my name in the snow--SO THERE...LOL
 
Old
Default
Thu Feb 03, 2011, 09:43 PM
(#6)
Moxie Pip's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 3,853
Quote:
Originally Posted by gammin4fun View Post
I have been trying to gather information through this forum, yet all I seem to do is cause aguements between my fellow classmates.
So I am making this announcement, and I have promised TOO2COO, and I am a man of my word.

I shall NEVER post in this forum again - due to the fact that I am NOT gonna be the source of any bickering.

Thank you all for everything

Gary

Forget that Gary. YOU did'nt cause jacksquat,you asked a good and valid question. Then others chose to bicker with each other and hijack your thread. Happens all the time here,not your fault.

Please reconsider and stay active in the forum. You actually ask pertinent questions that start good discussions. If others choose to take those discussions off course that's not your look out.

Remember,being intelligent enough to ask the right questions is as,if not more, important than being able to answer them. You do that. That's a great help to the other newer players that are trying to learn as well. Some are too self-conscious maybe to post on their own and just come here to read the forum and learn from what others ask. You're one of those that has been asking the right questions that peeps can learn from, get back in here and keep it up. We'll keep answering them for ya.
 
Old
Default
Thu Feb 03, 2011, 09:53 PM
(#7)
Moxie Pip's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 3,853
Quote:
Originally Posted by tazz864 View Post
Maybe, but I can write my name in the snow--SO THERE...LOL

Good thing tazz is a short name. And I bet you run out of "ink" before you get to write in the 864. Hell, 60/40 against that you even cross the T.
 
Old
Default
Thu Feb 03, 2011, 09:56 PM
(#8)
blindmice123's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 185
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by tazz864 View Post
Maybe, but I can write my name in the snow--SO THERE...LOL
oh play that card now.. sure...
~giggles~
i am almost glad that i can't say that i can write my name in the snow.. with any pride in my voice what so ever.
i've never tried - all i do try to do is make sure that i'm not peeing in the hood of my snowsuit..

 
Old
Default
Thu Feb 03, 2011, 11:17 PM
(#9)
tazz864's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,143
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie Pip View Post
Good thing tazz is a short name. And I bet you run out of "ink" before you get to write in the 864. Hell, 60/40 against that you even cross the T.
I write in cursive so I don't hafta cross my 't'--
 
Old
Default
Thu Feb 03, 2011, 11:20 PM
(#10)
TheLangolier's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 13,517
(Head Trainer)
I fail to understand why you take personal responsibility for the bad behavior of others over whom you have no control?
 
Old
Default
Thu Feb 03, 2011, 11:52 PM
(#11)
PanickyPoker's Avatar
Since: Sep 2010
Posts: 3,168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie Pip View Post
Then others chose to bicker with each other and hijack your thread. Happens all the time here,not your fault... If others choose to take those discussions off course that's not your look out.
Kinda like how Moxie, tazz, and blindmice have hijacked this forum and turned it into a thread about urinating outdoors.

 
Old
Default
Thu Feb 03, 2011, 11:56 PM
(#12)
TOO2COO's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,882
(Super-Moderator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by blindmice123 View Post
gammin4fun/Gary, i hope you've had the opportunity to look into and read any number of posts here on this forum...
i'm impressed with your self confidence! - presuming it was your fault that others argue on your thread.. (i think it's a wee bit over estimated however)
look around, these blokes take every opportunity to slam eachother - it's a bit of a pissing contest sometimes.

once in a while it's funny - and the rest of the time i just sit back, shake my head and try to imagine what they do for a living.....
never base your happiness solely on someone else - if they want to bicker, grab their balls and run home let 'em. but cutting your own nose off to spite them is a little harsh. TOO2COO let him off the hook!

Gary, enjoy the forum where you can. ask questions (you might have to sift through the postes in your own thread to get through the fluff and find the answers) but don't quit because of a few jaded remarks.

there - that's my 2¢ worth - my opinion.
and yeah we all have an opinion - kinda like we all have an arsehole... mind you... no one wants to see everyone's opinions either.

good luck with the PSO
luckbox luck at the tables and maybe we'll be face to face on the felt one day

i'm smarter than i look so you can pm me too if you wanna


mouse, aka Kim
I have nothing to do with this I have never even talk to Gary

Last edited by TOO2COO; Thu Feb 03, 2011 at 11:58 PM..
 
Old
Default
Fri Feb 04, 2011, 12:21 AM
(#13)
Moxie Pip's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 3,853
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanickyPoker View Post
Kinda like how Moxie, tazz, and blindmice have hijacked this forum and turned it into a thread about urinating outdoors.

Out of my entire OP that one statement is what you got out of it ? Nice. And then you take that one statement out of context and try to use it as a contrast against my little jest to try and make it look like that's all I was here to do? Double nice.

You got me,I confess. Sorry everyone,ignore my original post imploring Gary to stay as he is a new,but valued,contributor to this forum.

All I was really here to do was make a pee pee joke.

Jeez.
 
Old
Default
Fri Feb 04, 2011, 12:38 AM
(#14)
ssuglia's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,393
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie Pip View Post
All I was really here to do was make a pee pee joke.
Even if that was all you ever did, your posts would still be more useful than about 98% of the posts found around here.
 
Old
Default
Fri Feb 04, 2011, 12:45 AM
(#15)
nomarksman's Avatar
Since: Jan 2011
Posts: 194
BronzeStar
This forum is full of morons and trolls dont blame yourself for there problems.
 
Old
Default
Fri Feb 04, 2011, 01:14 AM
(#16)
PanickyPoker's Avatar
Since: Sep 2010
Posts: 3,168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie Pip View Post
Out of my entire OP that one statement is what you got out of it ? Nice.
I was kidding, Moxie. Sorry if it wasn't funny.
 
Old
Default
Fri Feb 04, 2011, 01:20 AM
(#17)
hemetdennis's Avatar
Since: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,019
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOO2COO View Post
I have nothing to do with this I have never even talk to Gary
maybe if you checked your pm's

 
Old
Default
Fri Feb 04, 2011, 01:27 AM
(#18)
mcrissinger's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,650
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie Pip View Post
All I was really here to do was make a pee pee joke.
That almost made me pee pee my pants. No joke.
 
Old
Default
Fri Feb 04, 2011, 01:45 AM
(#19)
hemetdennis's Avatar
Since: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,019
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcrissinger View Post
That almost made me pee pee my pants. No joke.

lol
 
Old
Default
Fri Feb 04, 2011, 01:51 AM
(#20)
blindmice123's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 185
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanickyPoker View Post
Kinda like how Moxie, tazz, and blindmice have hijacked this forum and turned it into a thread about urinating outdoors.

awe that was the comic "relief" part you missed the more important bits..
and you don't need an umbrella for me, i don't do it in the wind and i'm not that tall - unless you're trying to protect your shoes...

 

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com