Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Twas me

Old
Twas me - Thu Feb 03, 2011, 11:04 PM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2010
BronzeStar
I sent the message to support. It just seems too unlikely that two people within the same househols can indepentantly come 1 and 3 from a league of 15k. I hope I'm proved wrong. I realy do, because I read the forum and I know you want to help whitestars. but when I read the post in the EricNacny thread it just seemed like a mathematical long shot. A lot of hours have gonein to this league from many people and I hope you understand the due dilligence that I took.

Best of luck

AA

Old
lol - Thu Feb 03, 2011, 11:14 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
most of us here already knew it had to be you,

your a very easy read,

eff u

Old
Thu Feb 03, 2011, 11:21 PM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by effsea View Post
most of us here already knew it had to be you,

your a very easy read,

eff u
i heard presbruno hired him to
or maybe seagull he's been hiding for awhile
anyways it's better to get this in the open and over with
is the cabinet stocked up and ready eff?

Old
Thu Feb 03, 2011, 11:26 PM
(#4)
Since: Nov 2010
BronzeStar
I genuinely want to be proved wrong.

You've all sen me put my hand up and appologise many times.

Hope to this time.

Old
Thu Feb 03, 2011, 11:39 PM
(#5)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaAero View Post
I genuinely want to be proved wrong.

You've all sen me put my hand up and appologise many times.

Hope to this time.
If'n ya dont point yer finger to accuse many times, ya dont hafta put yer hand up and apologize many times...

Im just sayin

Old
Thu Feb 03, 2011, 11:41 PM
(#6)
Since: Sep 2010
Honestly, Alpha, I'm sure you're not the only one who was, or would have been had they known the situation, suspicious. If there was no basis to the concern, PS wouldn't be doing a review over one conspiracy theory via email.

Old
Thu Feb 03, 2011, 11:47 PM
(#7)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
Why post this really?

You reported someone you suspected of cheating, big deal. If they cheated they will probably lose alot of money.......if they didnt they will probably be awarded their prize. Do we now need to apologise to the comunity when we suspect a cheater and report our suspicions to admins?

Old
Thu Feb 03, 2011, 11:47 PM
(#8)
Since: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by tazz864 View Post
If'n ya dont point yer finger to accuse many times, ya dont hafta put yer hand up and apologize many times...

Im just sayin
WOW!!
the grammar szar is gone
who's typing on tazz's acount?

Old
Fri Feb 04, 2011, 12:01 AM
(#9)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
*Closed*

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com