Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

what tilts me

Old
Default
what tilts me - Fri Feb 04, 2011, 02:23 AM
(#1)
effsea's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,609
hello all,

what tilts me the most,

are peeps that tell me over and over again, about there bad beats,

eff man, this is poker, part of the game, you effin guys never talk about when you suck out on someone.

l'm about to go postal on the next one that tells me another bad beat effin story,

l've tried to say it nicely like, hey dude part of the game, or ya man that sucks, but its poker.

but no more, l don't won't to hear it,

please get out of the game if you can't handle it,

if you think that your AA should not get beat by 2 7o, you better read another poker book,

so eff all of you bad beat whiners,

l know that sounded harsh, but I just had it,

l don't bitch about bad beats, so l don't need to hear about yours,

you just may see once you stop letting the beats get to you, you just may enjoy the game more,

anyways,

can't wait to hear the next hard luck story tomorrow,

cheers
 
Old
Default
Fri Feb 04, 2011, 03:18 AM
(#2)
hemetdennis's Avatar
Since: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,019
BronzeStar
thank you now i know it's not just me

 
Old
Default
Fri Feb 04, 2011, 03:22 AM
(#3)
PanickyPoker's Avatar
Since: Sep 2010
Posts: 3,168
I get a little upset when people tell me Canadians can't play poker.
 
Old
Default
Fri Feb 04, 2011, 03:22 AM
(#4)
Toonarmy1566's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 657
Quote:
Originally Posted by effsea View Post
hello all,

what tilts me the most,

are peeps that tell me over and over again, about there bad beats,

eff man, this is poker, part of the game, you effin guys never talk about when you suck out on someone.

l'm about to go postal on the next one that tells me another bad beat effin story,

l've tried to say it nicely like, hey dude part of the game, or ya man that sucks, but its poker.

but no more, l don't won't to hear it,

please get out of the game if you can't handle it,

if you think that your AA should not get beat by 2 7o, you better read another poker book,

so eff all of you bad beat whiners,

l know that sounded harsh, but I just had it,

l don't bitch about bad beats, so l don't need to hear about yours,

you just may see once you stop letting the beats get to you, you just may enjoy the game more,

anyways,

can't wait to hear the next hard luck story tomorrow,

cheers
you dont have to read them,people like to bitch about the 1 outer on the river,its part of poker, get over yourself
 
Old
Default
lol - Fri Feb 04, 2011, 03:25 AM
(#5)
effsea's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,609
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toonarmy1566 View Post
you dont have to read them,people like to bitch about the 1 outer on the river,its part of poker, get over yourself
lol,

no l don't because there suppose to go in the bad beat forum, which you have never learned to do,

you sir are way to funny
 
Old
Default
Fri Feb 04, 2011, 03:26 AM
(#6)
hemetdennis's Avatar
Since: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,019
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanickyPoker View Post
I get a little upset when people tell me Canadians can't play poker.
why cuz they can't

just kidding

 
Old
Default
Fri Feb 04, 2011, 03:29 AM
(#7)
mcrissinger's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,650
BronzeStar
What the hell is a bad beat? And what is this bad beat forum you speak of?

mmmm. good beer.

hiccup.
 
Old
Default
Fri Feb 04, 2011, 03:31 AM
(#8)
Toonarmy1566's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 657
Quote:
Originally Posted by effsea View Post
lol,

no l don't because there suppose to go in the bad beat forum, which you have never learned to do,

you sir are way to funny
i delibrately post everything in the general forum cos i know it gets on certain peoples nerves
 
Old
Default
lol - Fri Feb 04, 2011, 03:33 AM
(#9)
effsea's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,609
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toonarmy1566 View Post
i delibrately post everything in the general forum cos i know it gets on certain peoples nerves
lol.

just what a forum troll would do,

keep up the good work loon,
 
Old
Default
Fri Feb 04, 2011, 03:34 AM
(#10)
PanickyPoker's Avatar
Since: Sep 2010
Posts: 3,168
So, if I post this, I get no sympathy? I won't complain. I felt good for the guy, but I had this look on my face for about five seconds after.

Button (t7734)
SB (t7869)
BB (t6599)
Panicky (UTG) (t14687)
MP (t5150)
CO (t18627)

Panicky's M: 32.64

Preflop: Panicky is UTG with 8, 10
Panicky bets t600, 1 fold, CO calls t600, 2 folds, BB calls t400

Flop: (t2050) 3, 9, Q (3 players)
BB bets t200, Panicky calls t200, CO raises to t1200, 1 fold, Panicky calls t1000

Turn: (t4650) J (2 players)
Panicky checks, CO bets t3400, Panicky raises to t12862 (All-In), CO calls t9462

River: (t30374) J (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t30374

Results:
Panicky had 8, 10 (straight, Queen high).
CO had 3, 3 (full house, threes over Jacks).
Outcome: CO won t30374
 
Old
Default
nope - Fri Feb 04, 2011, 03:43 AM
(#11)
effsea's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,609
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanickyPoker View Post
So, if I post this, I get no sympathy? I won't complain. I felt good for the guy, but I had this look on my face for about five seconds after.

Button (t7734)
SB (t7869)
BB (t6599)
Panicky (UTG) (t14687)
MP (t5150)
CO (t18627)

Panicky's M: 32.64

Preflop: Panicky is UTG with 8, 10
Panicky bets t600, 1 fold, CO calls t600, 2 folds, BB calls t400

Flop: (t2050) 3, 9, Q (3 players)
BB bets t200, Panicky calls t200, CO raises to t1200, 1 fold, Panicky calls t1000

Turn: (t4650) J (2 players)
Panicky checks, CO bets t3400, Panicky raises to t12862 (All-In), CO calls t9462

River: (t30374) J (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t30374

Results:
Panicky had 8, 10 (straight, Queen high).
CO had 3, 3 (full house, threes over Jacks).
Outcome: CO won t30374
nope, just no respect

cheers
 
Old
Default
Fri Feb 04, 2011, 03:45 AM
(#12)
PanickyPoker's Avatar
Since: Sep 2010
Posts: 3,168
Ouch.
 
Old
Default
look - Fri Feb 04, 2011, 03:51 AM
(#13)
effsea's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,609
l know l let the door open for all the flaming trolls with this thread,

so have fun,

but l hope some will learn from it

cheers
 
Old
Default
Fri Feb 04, 2011, 05:52 AM
(#14)
Deleted user
...

Last edited by deleted_username; Fri Feb 18, 2011 at 12:11 AM..
 
Old
Default
Fri Feb 04, 2011, 06:34 AM
(#15)
wiseguyjim's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 208
BronzeStar
When I first started playing in the PSO in July, it was pretty much all the poker I played on here. I entered enough other tourneys to get my VPPs for the month. Finally, by mid-August, I had had enough with the bad beats in these tourneys. I vented to a friend about all the times someone has sucked out on me.

He told me how bad beats are a part of the game.

And how I never remember all the times that I suck out on someone else.

And how the odds seem to even out over time.

This was roughly my response:

"For *uck's sake, man! Have you not listened to one *ucking word I have said to you?? I have told you that I stall and fold in these god forsaken tourneys from start to finish! And when I do finally put my chips in the bastard pot, I do it with *ucking aces or *ucking kings. I am not sucking out on anyone in that damn league! And don't get me *ucking started on ace king. I see a sonovabitchin' ace hit every damn board on every damn hand in this game. Except when I go playin' mutha*uckin' ace king! Then not only does an ace or king not come any-*ucking-where near the board, but the jackhole that called me with 9 3 catches a damn flush on the river! And you know if I could squeeze the life out of that piece of *hit donkey *uckface,, you know what his dying words would be?? He would say,'I had to play that hand. My cards were suited.' So save your *ucking pep talk about how that's poker and things balance out over time for that *uckin' guy. He is the one that needs it. Me? I need a bottle of Jack, the mutha*uckin' eight o'clock to start up, and for you to get the *uck out of my house with your damn poker speeches!"

NOTE: parts of this story may have been embellished.
 
Old
Default
Fri Feb 04, 2011, 08:51 AM
(#16)
will26354's Avatar
Since: Dec 2010
Posts: 12
BronzeStar
*Note to self*

If ever at a table with effsea go on and on about my bad beats in chat

lol just messing with you
 
Old
Default
Fri Feb 04, 2011, 09:47 AM
(#17)
gjschiff's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 58
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiseguyjim View Post
When I first started playing in the PSO in July, it was pretty much all the poker I played on here. I entered enough other tourneys to get my VPPs for the month. Finally, by mid-August, I had had enough with the bad beats in these tourneys. I vented to a friend about all the times someone has sucked out on me.

He told me how bad beats are a part of the game.

And how I never remember all the times that I suck out on someone else.

And how the odds seem to even out over time.

This was roughly my response:

"For *uck's sake, man! Have you not listened to one *ucking word I have said to you?? I have told you that I stall and fold in these god forsaken tourneys from start to finish! And when I do finally put my chips in the bastard pot, I do it with *ucking aces or *ucking kings. I am not sucking out on anyone in that damn league! And don't get me *ucking started on ace king. I see a sonovabitchin' ace hit every damn board on every damn hand in this game. Except when I go playin' mutha*uckin' ace king! Then not only does an ace or king not come any-*ucking-where near the board, but the jackhole that called me with 9 3 catches a damn flush on the river! And you know if I could squeeze the life out of that piece of *hit donkey *uckface,, you know what his dying words would be?? He would say,'I had to play that hand. My cards were suited.' So save your *ucking pep talk about how that's poker and things balance out over time for that *uckin' guy. He is the one that needs it. Me? I need a bottle of Jack, the mutha*uckin' eight o'clock to start up, and for you to get the *uck out of my house with your damn poker speeches!"

NOTE: parts of this story may have been embellished.
Thank you for this, wiseguyjim..........I'm STILL laughing!
 
Old
Default
Fri Feb 04, 2011, 09:48 AM
(#18)
Da Sens Fan's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,118
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanickyPoker View Post
I get a little upset when people tell me Canadians can't play poker.
The current main event champion is Canadian as well as the top live tourny career money earner ... good game


Btw if we are on the topic of what grinds our gears (Family guy ref.)....

People who always report to the table what they would have hit if they had remained in the pot with their trash

Last edited by Da Sens Fan; Fri Feb 04, 2011 at 09:50 AM..
 
Old
Default
Fri Feb 04, 2011, 12:12 PM
(#19)
II CoTe ll's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 417
SilverStar
trollolololololololol
 
Old
Thumbs up
Iluv this forum,,,,,, - Fri Feb 04, 2011, 10:59 PM
(#20)
gmanwicksy's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 861
Thanks for telling off the whiners today,,,,,,, I had to do that a couple of times at the tables,,,,, today,,,,2,,,,,, gets to be a bit,,,,YAWN<<<<< tiresome,,,,,,,,, they need to have a beer,,,,,, buy a liquor cabinet,,,,,stock it up,,,,,,sit back ,,,,,,, and chillllllllll
 

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com